Programmable Devices
CPLDs, FPGAs, SoC FPGAs, Configuration, and Transceivers
20777 Discussions

Lifecycle status for EPCS16SI8N, EPCQ16ASI8N, EP4CE6F17C9LN

Pugazharasan
Beginner

Hi, 

Kindly provide the required information for the below mentioned MPN.

MANUFACTURER PART NUMBER CORRECT ORDERABLE MPN STATUS (ACTIVE/NRND/OBSOLETE) YEARS TO EOL IF NRND, PLEASE PROVIDE LTB AND LTS DATE  Lead Time
EPCS16SI8N          
EPCQ16ASI8N          
EP4CE6F17C9LN          

Note: If the part is in EOL/NRND/LTB stage, kindly suggest replacement part

Please provide the data as early as possible. Please consider this as high priority.

Thank you!

0 Kudos
7 Replies
NazrulNaim_Intel
Employee

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out. Allow me some time to look into your issue. I shall come back to you with findings.

Thank you for your patience.

Best Regards,

Nazrul Naim

0 Kudos
Pugazharasan
Beginner

Hi Nazrulnaim,

Please help to close this request as soon as possible, since this is an urgent requirement.

Your prompt response will be highly appreciated. 

0 Kudos
NazrulNaim_Intel
Employee

Hello,

Below I have attached the updated Excel file as per request. I'm really sorry for the delay and really appreciate your patience.

Thank you.

Regards,

Nazrul Naim

0 Kudos
Farabi
Employee

please refer attached spreadsheet

0 Kudos
Pugazharasan
Beginner

Hi @Farabi / @NazrulNaim_Intel 

Thanks for your support.

I have one query regard lead time you have mentioned in attached sheet.

For MPN - EPCQ16ASI8N, you have mentioned lead time as 1 week from Arrow, but in website is mentioned as 20 weeks. Could please confirm where you have taken lead time as 1 week from arrow?

Pugazharasan_0-1677130052668.png

0 Kudos
NazrulNaim_Intel
Employee

Hello,

Sorry for the confusion. The lead time for EPCQ16ASI8N from arrow is 20 weeks. for more information you can directly access it from arrow website. Sorry again for the confusion.

Best Regards,

Nazrul Naim

0 Kudos
NazrulNaim_Intel
Employee

Hello,

For now I will set this case to Close-Pending. Please login to ‘https://supporttickets.intel.com’, view details of the desire request, and post a feed/response within the next 15 days to allow me to continue to support you. After 15 days, this thread will be transitioned to community support. The community users will be able to help you on your follow-up questions.

Regards,

Nazrul Naim

0 Kudos