Programmable Devices
CPLDs, FPGAs, SoC FPGAs, Configuration, and Transceivers
20793 Discussions

MAX10 BGA256 stencil parameter

MatthiasWestermann

Hello,

i use MAX 10 10M16DCF256 and 10M16DAF256 in a project. Unfortuneatly, i did not find the stencil parameters for the BGA256 package in the datasheet or on the Intel homepage. Could you please tell me where i can find these parameters?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Farabi
Employee
0 Kudos
MatthiasWestermann

Hi Farabi,

in these documents i could only find the mechanical dimensions of the packages but no solder paste / solder stencil parameters.

I found some parameters for the BGA256 package with 1 mm ball pitch and 0,45 mm pad size from Texas Instruments:
- stencil thickness: 150 µm

- stencil aperature: 0,45 mm

Do you think these stencil parameters will also fit for the MAX10 in the BGA256 package?

0 Kudos
cfkd
Employee

Hi Matthias,

Thank you for your question.

For stencil thickness and stencil aperture, kindly refer to the "Package Outline Dimensions Table" in the document which you can obtain from the link Farabi provided.

From the table, you can get stencil thickness from symbol A1 and stencil aperture from symbol b.

Best regards,

Chee

0 Kudos
cfkd
Employee

Hi Matthias,

We would like to inform you that since we haven't received a response from you regarding our previous notification, we will now close this case. If you have any new questions or concerns, we recommend starting a new thread; our community users will be here to help you. Your understanding is greatly appreciated.

Best regards,

Chee

0 Kudos