11-14-2017 07:15 AM
13.0sp1 readme.txt release note indicates Win7 32b is a supported install target for the Lite/Free tool. I know this because I have it installed on my system.On Altera's info page: https://www.altera.com/support/support-resources/download/os-support.html From the table footnotes. I highlighted a couple of items.
- starting with acds v14.0, intel fpga software only supports 64 bit versions of the os listed in table 1, unless specified.
- The 32 bit library files are required to run the software on Linux* 64 bit platforms.
- Windows 8.0 only.
- Both 32 bit and 64 bit are supported.
- Only KDE desktop manager is supported.
- 32-bit standalone programmer is only supported in standard edition.