Programmable Devices
CPLDs, FPGAs, SoC FPGAs, Configuration, and Transceivers
20736 Discussions

UEFI program/shell script to do I2C read/write access

HarishSekar
Beginner

Hi,

We are looking for article/help-doc that explains the UEFI programming constructs to exercise I2C read & write access of devices.
We could not find relevant info in the UEFI spec and hence this question.

We could find how to probe pci devices help link here.

We are looking for similar help doc to access i2c devices.

Thanks in advance.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
6 Replies
Kenny_Tan

Hi, we would like to know this is a FPGA question?

It seems to be Bios issue

0 Kudos
HarishSekar
Beginner

hey @Kenny_Tan , I tried to find if there is any BIOS label - I could not find any.
Would you mind helping me to find the right label for this query please?

0 Kudos
Kenny_Tan
0 Kudos
Kenny_Tan

Hi,

Did you manage to find the right forum? If yes, we will close this case.

Thanks

Best regards,

Kenny Tan

0 Kudos
Kenny_Tan

As we do not receive any response from you on the previous question that we have provided. Please login to ‘https://supporttickets.intel.com’, view details of the desire request, and post a feed/response within the next 15 days to allow me to continue to support you. After 15 days, this thread will be transitioned to community support. The community users will be able to help you on your follow-up questions.

0 Kudos
BoonBengT_Intel

Hi @HarishSekar,

Greetings, as we do not receive any further clarification/updates on the matter, hence would assume challenge are overcome. Please login to ‘https://supporttickets.intel.com’, view details of the desire request, and post a feed/response within the next 15 days to allow me to continue to support you. After 15 days, this thread will be transitioned to community support. For new queries, please feel free to open a new thread and we will be right with you. Pleasure having you here.

Best Wishes

BB

0 Kudos