Programmable Devices
CPLDs, FPGAs, SoC FPGAs, Configuration, and Transceivers
20824 Discussions

URGENT DATA REQUEST FROM FLEX FOR PART NUMBER AGMG039R47A2E2VR0 // 059-FFVMCO-000759_GBS_MCE

Siddesh2022
Beginner
Hi INTEL Team, 

This is Siddesh Chavan from Flex Component Engineering Team. 
We are working on some of your manufacturing parts and require information on the below questions. 
Could you please provide below MPN details as quick as possible as it's an urgent request from our site. 
Also, kindly provide us Datasheet Link / PDF (or) Specification Sheet for requested part number as it's mandatory for us to have this document in order to proceed further. 

End Customer: F5 NETWORKS
Flex Manufacturing Site: Guad South (Mexico) 

ITEM NUMBER: FFV1H-ICS-1080-00
MPN_DESCRIPTION: IC, FPGA, AGILEX 7-M, AGMG039R
MANUFACTURER PART NUMBER (MPN): AGMG039R47A2E2VR0

1. ABOVE DESCRIPTION MATCHES WITH MPN ? (YES / NO) ?:
2. GIVEN MPN IS CORRECT & ORDERABLE / INCORRECT / INVALID ?:
3. IS THIS MPN AVAILABLE IN TAPE & REEL PACKAGING OPTION ? (YES / NO) ?:
4. IF YES, PROVIDE US CORRECT & ORDERABLE TAPE & REEL PART NUMBER ?:
5. PROVIDE US CORRECT & ORDERABLE PART NUMBER FOR PURCHASE ORDER #PO's ?:
6. LIFE CYCLE STATUS (ACTIVE / OBSOLETE / NRND) ?:
7. IF NRND, PLEASE PROVIDE US LTB AND LTS DATE ?:
8. IF OBSOLETE, SUGGEST US EXACT DROP-IN REPLACEMENT WITH SAME FFF ?:
9. IF PART IS OBSOLETE THEN CONFIRM US LTB & LTS DATES AND PROVIDE US PCN DOCUMENTS FOR REFERENCE ?:
10. MOUNTING TYPE: SURFACE MOUNT TECHNOLOGY (SMT) ? (YES / NO) ?:
11. MOISTURE SENSITIVITY LEVEL (MSL) ?:
12. CONFIRM US PART MARKING WHICH IS PRINTED ON TOP-SIDE OF THIS PART AS IT IS IMPORTANT FOR US ?:
13. PACKAGING TYPE (TAPE & REEL, ROLL, TRAY, TUBE, AMMO, BULK etc.) ?:
14. ROHS COMPLAINT ? (YES / NO) ?:
15. DATASHEET LINK // DATASHEET IN PDF // SPECIFICATION SHEET // DRAWING SHEET:

Looking forward to your quick response. 

NOTE:  
1. MSL: The MSL is the MOISTURE SENSITIVY LEVEL of the material. There are some levels that manifest the amount of time and the humidity that the material can handle before baking it. 
2. Part Marking: It is the printed marking on the top side of a part. For example, it may contain date code, country of assembly, manufacturer logo, etc. Part marking/Top Marking is the unique code mentioned on the device to identify the part details.
3. NRND: Not recommended for New Design
4. LTB: Last Time Buy Date
5. LTS: Last Time Shipment Date 
6. PPAP: Production Part Approval Process  
7. AEC: Automotive Electronic Council 
8. FFF: Form, Fit, Function
9. SMT (Surface mount Technology) : Surface mount devices are directly mounted onto a PCB and do not have protruding leads.  

Regards, 
SIDDESH CHAVAN
siddesh.chavan@flex.com
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
7 Replies
Siddesh2022
Beginner

Hi Intel Team,

A Friendly Reminder..!!! Is there any update on requested Part Number Information ?

Looking forward to your reply soon.

Regards,

SIDDESH CHAVAN

siddesh.chavan@flex.com

0 Kudos
Siddesh2022
Beginner

Hi @Zawani_M_Intel & @NazrulNaim_Intel ,

Good Day..!!!

Could you please help me on this request as we want this Part Nunber AGMG039R47A2E2VR0 Information asap ?

If you are not correct person to contact, please revert this request to correct point of person.

Looking forward to your reply soon.

Regards,

Siddesh Chavan

siddesh.chavan@flex.com

0 Kudos
Farabi
Employee

Hello,

Nazrul will support your case. Please dont write Application Engineer emails on publish post.

regards,

Farabi

0 Kudos
NazrulNaim_Intel
Employee

Hello,

Good day

Thank you for reaching out. I'm Nazrul Naim looking into your issue and allow me some time to look into your issue. I shall come back to you with findings.

Thank you for your patience.

Best Regards,

Nazrul Naim

0 Kudos
NazrulNaim_Intel
Employee

Hello,

Regarding this request, I am currently looking for the information for above queries. It will take us some time. Before that, can you confirm that AGMG039R47A2E2VR0 is the correct part number? May I know from who did you make the purchase? In order for us to get the information, we need the correct part number.

Looking forward for your reply.

Best regards,

Nazrul Naim

0 Kudos
NazrulNaim_Intel
Employee

Hello,

It has been a while since you last posted in this forum. Do you have any update regarding the previous question?

Looking forward for your reply.

Best regards,

Nazrul Naim

0 Kudos
NazrulNaim_Intel
Employee

Hello,

As we do not receive any response from you on the previous question/reply/answer that we have provided. Please login to ‘https://supporttickets.intel.com’, view details of the desire request, and post a feed/response within the next 15 days to allow me to continue to support you. After 15 days, this thread will be transitioned to community support. The community users will be able to help you on your follow-up questions.

Best regards,

Nazrul Naim

0 Kudos