Programmable Devices
CPLDs, FPGAs, SoC FPGAs, Configuration, and Transceivers
20791 Discussions

What is the availability of the Altera Direct RF-Series FPGAs?

digitalone
Beginner

What is the availability of the Altera Direct RF-Series FPGAs?

The ones the PDF I attached.

Are there development/evaluation boards for them?

What is the cost and lead time of these boards?

What is the lead time of the devices themselves?

Thank you.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
NazrulNaim_Intel
Employee

Hello,

After discussion. We advise you to contact the local sales to get more information regarding this request. Below I will provide the link of our Distributors Partners.

Link : https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/programmable/buy.html

Hope that answers your question and do let me know if I can help you further with this case.

Best regards,

Nazrul Naim

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies
NazrulNaim_Intel
Employee

Hello,

Good day

Thank you for reaching out. I'm Nazrul Naim looking into your issue and allow me some time to look into your issue. I shall come back to you with findings.

Thank you for your patience.

Best Regards,

Nazrul Naim

0 Kudos
NazrulNaim_Intel
Employee

Hello,

Sorry for the delay. I'm still in the midst of the discussion regarding this with the internal teams. Unfortunately, it takes longer than usual heard. I will plan on letting you know as soon as I learn more information. Really appreciate your patience.

Warm Regards,

Nazrul Naim

0 Kudos
digitalone
Beginner
0 Kudos
NazrulNaim_Intel
Employee

Hello,

After discussion. We advise you to contact the local sales to get more information regarding this request. Below I will provide the link of our Distributors Partners.

Link : https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/programmable/buy.html

Hope that answers your question and do let me know if I can help you further with this case.

Best regards,

Nazrul Naim

0 Kudos
NazrulNaim_Intel
Employee

Hello,

It has been a while since you post on this case. Is there any update regarding this case? Do let me know if I can help you further with this case.

Best regards,

Nazrul Naim

0 Kudos
digitalone
Beginner

Thank you for your help.

That is all I need for now.

I emailed a supplied using the link you provided.

0 Kudos
NazrulNaim_Intel
Employee

Hello,

I’m glad that your question has been addressed, I now transition this thread to community support. If you have a new question, Please login to ‘https://supporttickets.intel.com’, view details of the desire request, and post a feed/response within the next 15 days to allow me to continue to support you. After 15 days, this thread will be transitioned to community support. The community users will be able to help you on your follow-up questions.

If this does address your question, please take a moment to close this service request from your mySupport account and fill out the service evaluation survey. If you feel your support experience was excellent, please rate it with score of 10. If you feel your support experience was less than a 9 or 10, please allow me to correct it before closing or please let me know the cause so that I can improve your future support experience.

Best regards,

Nazrul Naim

0 Kudos