Programmable Devices
CPLDs, FPGAs, SoC FPGAs, Configuration, and Transceivers
20755 Discussions

how can I do a pin planner assignment follow the Intel Cyclone 10 GX Schematic?

masato1
Beginner

I'm using Cyclone 10GX development kit to develop a project. I downloaded the Cyclone 10 GX Schematic which shows the Cyclone 10 LP FPGA development kit board. Are these two boards sharing the same Schematic? If the Schematic is correct, how to Assign the pin planner to the schematic?

for example, these two pins are different between the bts_config_pinplanner and schematic.

c10_clk50m is PIN_J23 in bts_config_pinplanner but E1 CLK1, DIFFCLK_0N in schematic.

USER_LED0 is PIN_AF6 in bts_config_pinplanner but L14 IO, VREFB5N0 in schematic.

I want to use S13 defined ug-c10-gx-fpga-devl-kit.pdf:S13 C10_RESETn_PB Trigger logic reset to Intel Cyclone 10 GX FPGA logic. The state of the configured logic is reset, the configuration remains  unchanged.
C10_RESETTN is  not set in bts_config_pinplanner but is J15, DIFFIO_R9N,DEV_OE in schematic

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
masato1
Beginner

probably, you have uploaded the wrong schematic! the correct schematic is below the attachment. 

0 Kudos
NazrulNaim_Intel
Employee

Hello,

Good day

Sorry for the delay and thank you for reaching out. I'm Nazrul Naim looking into your issue and allow me some time to look into your issue. I shall come back to you with findings.

Thank you for your patience.

Best Regards,

Nazrul Naim

0 Kudos
NazrulNaim_Intel
Employee

Hi,

I'm truly sorry for the inconvenience that have been caused. I will check with the internal team to make sure that this error will be fix as soon as possible. Again, I'm sorry for the inconvenience from our side.

Do let me know if I can assist you any further.

Best regards,

Nazrul Naim

0 Kudos
NazrulNaim_Intel
Employee

Hello,

As we do not receive any response from you on the previous question/reply/answer that we have provided. Please login to ‘https://supporttickets.intel.com’, view details of the desire request, and post a feed/response within the next 15 days to allow me to continue to support you. After 15 days, this thread will be transitioned to community support. The community users will be able to help you on your follow-up questions.

Best regards,

Nazrul Naim

0 Kudos