Rapid Storage Technology
Intel® RST, RAID
2063 Discussions

INTEL OPTANE MEMORY AND STORAGE MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE ISSUES

CrowleyCrowd
Beginner

I received an alert message whe y tried to open Intel Optane Memory and Storage Management.

I'd like to know how can I solve the problem.

CrowleyCrowd_0-1713421432933.png

CrowleyCrowd_1-1713421486129.png

Regards Efrenn.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
RamyerM_Intel

Hello CrowleyCrowd,

Thank you for posting in the communities. I'll proceed in coordinating this with my team for further investigation. I promise to get back to this thread as soon as possible.

Ramyer M.
Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
CrowleyCrowd
Beginner
0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello CrowleyCrowd,

Thank you for patiently waiting. We have some additional questions to further help you with this concern. Kindly please share the following details: 

1. Did the Alienware m16 R1 laptop came originally with either an Intel Optane SSD or RAID setup (if RAID, what RAID array type and what drives)?
  2. Upon inspection, we observed a single drive labeled "NVMe PC801 NVMe SK hynix 1TB". This drive does not appear to be an Intel Optane SSD nor is it configured in a RAID setup. Could you please confirm if the original SSD has been replaced with this SK Hynix model??
  3. Is the Intel Optane Memory and Storage Management software originally installed on your system?

Ramyer M. 

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello CrowleyCrowd,

I am just checking regarding the information we have asked in my previous post. Feel free to share it with us so we can better assist you. I will be waiting for your reply. Thank you! 

Ramyer M. 

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello CrowleyCrowd,

As we have not heard a response from you in the past days, I will proceed in closing your case. Should you need further assistance, please create a new thread as this one will no longer be monitored. 

Ramyer M. 

0 Kudos