Rapid Storage Technology
Intel® RST, RAID

Intel RST driver injection

IanMarais
Beginner

Good day everyone.

Can someone help me with the injection process of an Intel RST driver into a cloned drive.

I am cloning 1 laptops storage drive into another laptops storage drive and, yes I know it's better to install a fresh installation, but this has to be cloned.

I've managed to extract the RST driver via CMD, but I just cannot seem to get it injected into the destination drive via the DSM command as suggested. I do not have a Sources" or "Install" folder.

Can someone provide me with a real world example of the injection command as if from a real instance instead of a command example with elements to replace. I'm not always sure of what some of the examples refer to exactly.

Kind regards.

Lost

0 Kudos
2 Replies
RamyerM_Intel

Hello IanMarais, 

Thank you for posting in the communities. To help you with this inquiry, please share with us the model of your storage driver and your laptop. It would also be better if you can share with us your SSU logs instead. I will be waiting for your reply. 

Ramyer M. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello IanMarais, 

I hope you are doing well. As we have not heard a response in the past few days, we will proceed in closing this thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Ramyer M.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos