Rapid Storage Technology
Intel® RST, RAID
2063 Discussions

Rebuild completion is not notified.

tano3
Beginner

Intel RST (ver.19.5.2.1049.5) is installed on Win11 (13th generation platform, SSD RAID1 configuration), but the rebuild completion notification is not output to the event viewer.

I think that "Rebuilding complete" was output in the previous version, but I would like to know if this has disappeared in this version, or if some settings are required.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
NormanS_Intel

Hello tano3,

I appreciate your participation in our community and your patience while awaiting a response. We apologize for the delay in replying as we needed to thoroughly review your query. We acknowledge that the issue you've raised is already on our radar. However, our debugging efforts are temporarily paused due to the development team's current resource allocation.

Moreover, we want to assure you that Intel Engineering is actively addressing the matter. Unfortunately, at this moment, Intel Customer Support cannot provide a specific timeline for resolution.

We're grateful for your understanding. With this information, we will be concluding this inquiry. Should you require additional support, please feel free to post a new question, as we will no longer be monitoring this thread.

Best regards,

Norman S.

Intel Customer Support Engineer

0 Kudos