Server Products
Data Center Products including boards, integrated systems, Intel® Xeon® Processors, RAID Storage, and Intel® Xeon® Processors
4788 Discussions

ɴᴅᴀ Request for accessing advandced cooling configuration on Intel Wolf Pass

Koray
Beginner

Hello,

1 of my client requested me to reconfigure his R208WFTZSR so it can work above 22℃ (room temperature without cooling in terms of energy consumption) which is above the maximal 15℃ temperature specified by the manual. This requires more performant cooling and thus requires reconfiguring the system. I created Ticket ID №05701131 and support told me the document containing the details requires Intel Premier Access and signing an NDA and that I should post the request here.

Hope to get an answer before the ticket is closed…

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Allan_A_Intel

Hello, Koray,

Thank you for reaching Intel Communities. However, these forums are not the place to ask for access to confidential documentation. In the link they provided you will need to request for access and to apply for a Corporate Non-Disclosure Agreement (CNDA).

If possible, please double check in the case that you mentioned so the Intel agent verify properly the steps you need to follow to be granted with the access you need.

Best regards,

Allan

0 Kudos
Koray
Beginner

But I received this from Customer support :

Koray_0-1682711547102.png

Then what did they meaned ?

0 Kudos