Server Products
Data Center Products including boards, integrated systems, Intel® Xeon® Processors, RAID Storage, and Intel® Xeon® Processors
4808 Discussions

BMC web not working after BIOS update

Marko4
Beginner

Hi everyone,
I have two servers with the following mainboard: S2600WT2
I had setup BMC on both and it was working, once I updated BIOS on the first one I could ping the IP that  I had setup but I can not reach the web it says "[IP] refused to connect." I have than compared the BIOS settings with the not updated BIOS on the second server and they are exactly the same. I have seen some other people having this issue but could not find a solution. I would be very thankful if someone could assist me. Thank you very much.

Marko

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Sreelakshmi1
Employee

Hi Marko4,

Thank you for posting on Intel Community.

Please note due to this product being discontinued, Intel Customer Service no longer supports inquiries for it, but perhaps fellow community members have the knowledge to jump in and help.

You may also find the Discontinued Products website ( https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/discontinued-products.html) helpful to address your request.

Thank you for understanding.

Regards,

Sreelakshmi B

0 Kudos
Marko4
Beginner

Hi Sreelakshmi,
I knew that, that is the reason why I asked in the forum. In the main time I have fixed the issue so i just wanted to share what fixed it for me if anyone else will have the same issue.

I basically just removed the battery for 5 minutes and once I have put it back und powered the server again it was working again.

Regards
Marko

0 Kudos
Sreelakshmi1
Employee

Hi Marko4,

Good day!

Thank you for sharing the information, which will help anyone passing by the forum.

As we informed earlier, the product is being discontinued. Intel Customer Service no longer supports inquiries for it, but perhaps fellow community members have the knowledge to jump in and help.

Feel free to start a new conversation, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

We appreciate your understanding and value your business. Should you need assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Thank you for understanding.

Regards,

Sreelakshmi B

0 Kudos