Server Products
Data Center Products including boards, integrated systems, Intel® Xeon® Processors, RAID Storage, and Intel® Xeon® Processors
4811 Discussions

Compare Online function error

buzz6996
Beginner

Hi guys,

I am a newbie here I have run my first bench test and have gone to compare my results online and this error has come up: 

The "compare Online" feature of this program is not working. Getting an error stating " Upload Error an error occurred while trying to upload the profile". No other explanation was given.

This is a fresh install I have never had this installed before and this is a new profile.

I literally installed this app and launched a bench test then went to compare my results online.

Did I miss something? is there another step that I have missed as to why this error is showing?

My system is running,

i7 10700KF

Asus tuf gaming B460m PRO WIFI Motherboard

Corsair 16gb 2666mhz DDR4

MSI Ventus OC RTX 3070 8gb

240gb SSD with a 2TB HDD

Corsair RM850x PSU

Windows 10 64bit Home Edition

360mm corsair capellix CPU Cooler.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, Cheers.

Bianca

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Alberto_Sykes
Employee

buzz6996, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

In this case, you mentioned, " I have run my first bench test", and that you see an error message "The "compare Online" feature of this program is not working" just to confirm, what is the name of that program?

Are there any problems with the Intel® Core™ i7-10700KF Processor or with your system?

Is there any reason in particular why you are running the bench tests?

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Alberto_Sykes
Employee

Helo buzz6996, I just wanted to check if you saw the information posted previously and if you need further assistance on this matter?

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
Alberto_Sykes
Employee

Hello buzz6996, Since I have not heard back from you, we are closing the case, but if you have any additional questions, please post them on a new thread so we can further assist you with this matter.

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos