Server Products
Data Center Products including boards, integrated systems, Intel® Xeon® Processors, RAID Storage, and Intel® Xeon® Processors
4761 Discussions

Pitido extraño en mi Board Intel S2600CWR que la bloquea. ¿Que sera? RAM, SSD o se daño la Board.

Rockalche74
Beginner

Saludos.

Hace un tiempo compre la server board S2600CWR. y con ella me di a la tarea de ensamblar una PC Workstation, para ello compre el siguente hardware.

• Serber board Intel S2600CWR.
  • Procesador Intel E5 2630 v4-
  • Memorias RAM 32 GB con 4 modulos de 8 GB cada una DIMM marca Corsair.
  • Sound Blaster audigy FX 5.1
  • Targeta Wi-FI Gigabyte GC-WB867D-I.
  • Disco Duro SSD de 1 TB HP S700 Pro 2.5"
  • Disco Duro HDD de 1 TB Samsung 2.5"
  • Disco Duro HDD de 4 TB Seagate 2.5"
  • Periféricos

Luego me toco cambiar la memoria ram ya que la DIMM no no funcionaba bien. y la cambie por una menoria RDIMM de 32 GB a 2133 Mhz.

El equipo esta trabajando como workstation con windows 10 PRO.

la cuestión es que cuando la enciendo emite unos pitidos raros. y a veces no se pega y no arranca. y cuando arranca luego de un rato un led verde se vuelve naranja, pero no se para, no se pega y no se que puedo hacer par resolver el problema.

1. ¿Sera problema de la RAM?
  2. ¿Del disco de estado solido?
  3. ¿ O se daño la trgeta madre?

Me tiene Loco y el problema es que ya no puedo trabajar en ella.

Escuchen los pitidos.

Esplicacion de los Pitidos:

Beep OK.

La maquina trabaja bien, el problema es que luego de un rato, un led que parpadea en color verde, cambia de color a naranja.

Bad Beep.

La maquina inicia bien carga el bios y todo lo demás , pero cuando comienza a cargar windows se bloquea y hay que oprimir el reset.

Gracias por su colaboración.

0 Kudos
13 Replies
Rockalche74
Beginner

Strange beep on my Intel S2600CWR Board that blocks it.

What will it be? RAM, SSD or the Board is damaged.

Greetings.

Some time ago I bought the S2600CWR server board. and with it I gave myself the task of assembling a PC Workstation, for it buy the following hardware.

Serber board Intel S2600CWR.

Intel E5 processor 2630 v4-

Cricial RAM memory 32 GB with 4 modules of 8 GB each DIMM brand Corsair.

Sound Blaster audigy FX 5.1

Gigabyte Wi-FI Card GC-WB867D-I.

HP S700 Pro 2.5 TB SSD Hard Drive 2.5 "

HDD Hard Drive 1 TB Samsung 2.5 "

Hard Disk HDD 4 TB Seagate 2.5 "

Peripherals

Then I had to change the ram memory because the DIMM did not work well. and change it to Memory RAM Crucial RDIMM from 32 GB to 2133 Mhz .

The PC is working as a workstation with windows 10 PRO.

the point is that when I turn it on it emits some strange beeps. and sometimes it does not stick and it does not start. and when it starts after a while a green led turns orange, but it does not stop, it does not stick and I do not know what I can do to solve the problem.

Will it be RAM problem?

From the solid state disk?

Or did the mother trgeta hurt?

He has me crazy and the problem is that I can not work on it anymore.

Listen to the beeps.

Explanation of the Beep:

Beep OK.

The machine works well, the problem is that after a while, a led that flashes green, changes color to orange.

Bad Beep

The machine starts loading the bios and everything else, but when it starts loading windows it locks and you have to press the reset.

Thank you for your cooperation.

0 Kudos
SergioS_Intel
Hello Rockalche74, As first troubleshooting step, please test your system with the minimal configuration, just the server board, one memory module and no video card. Also, test your system with no memory, you should get 3 long beeps, this means that the server board is detecting the processor. Are you getting any video display or any error message? You can find more information on the beep codes that you are getting, here: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000006001/server-products.html Best regards, Sergio S. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Rockalche74
Beginner

hola SergioS_@intel, espero que se encuentre bien.

hice lo que me dijiste en 3 veces esperando que cambiara en algo el pitido de la board.

el pitido es el mismo que Bad Beep.

Luego volví a conectar las tarjetas y los discos duros. y me salio una pantalla rara. te la adjunto. (Pantallaso Inicio)

No se que sera eso.

Gracias por tu ayuda.

Dios te bendiga.

0 Kudos
SergioS_Intel
Hello Rockalche74, The beep codes that you are getting are related with initialization beep codes on your USB devices. Now, in regards your screenshot, this EFI shell screen, this defines an interface between an operating system and platform firmware. Were you intended to boot to the EFI or the operating system? If you were trying to boot to Windows 10, please check the boot order by pressing the F6 during the system POST. Best regards, Sergio S. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
SergioS_Intel
Hello Rockalche74,, We are following up your question and would like to know if you need more help. Best regards, Sergio S. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
SergioS_Intel
Hello Rockalche74,, I am follow up your question and would like to know if you need more assistance.. Best regards, Sergio S. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
SergioS_Intel
Hello Rockalche74,, If you need more assistance please feel free to contact us back. Best regards, Sergio S. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Rockalche74
Beginner

hola SergioS_@intel

Espero que se encuentre bien.

El Computados sigue con el mismo problema, usted me dijo que estos pitidos eran por los códigos de sonido de industrialización en sus dispositivos USB. y sincera mente no encuentro que hacer. hace días filme este vídeo. solo con las memorias RAM, sin discos duros., en los conectores USB solo están conectados el teclado y el mouse. quisiera saber si hay algún correo donde le pueda mandar los vídeos que tengo del funcionamiento del computador para que se pueda hacer una mejor idea de lo que me esta pasando. gracias por su colaboración. Dios lo bendiga.

0 Kudos
Rockalche74
Beginner
0 Kudos
SergioS_Intel
Hello Rockalche74, Thank you for contacting Intel Customer Support. After connecting the SSD with the operating system, please try to repeately press the f6 key on your keyboard in order to get the boot menu. Once you reach to this menu please select the SSD and try to boot from the operating system. As we mentioned before, the EFI shell screen defines an interface between an operating system and platform firmware. You are getting this screen since the system is not able to boot to the operating system. You can find more information here: https://www.intel.com/content/dam/support/us/en/documents/motherboards/server/sb/efi_instructions.pdf https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000029894/server-products.html Best regards, Sergio S. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
SergioS_Intel
Hello Rockalche74,, We are following up your question and would like to know if you need more help. Best regards, Sergio S. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
SergioS_Intel
Hello Rockalche74,, I am following your issue, if you need more assistance please contact us back. Best regards, Sergio S. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
SergioS_Intel
Hello Rockalche74,, Please contact us back in case you need more help. Best regards, Sergio S. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos