Server Products
Data Center Products including boards, integrated systems, Intel® Xeon® Processors, RAID Storage, and Intel® Xeon® Processors
4776 Discussions

Raid support for windows server 2022 on ASRock z690m

SNorberg
Beginner

I have a ASRock z690m-itx/ax board where I am running Windows server 2022, and I cannot figure out how to setup the bios for Raid 1 on ssd sata drives.

Articles that I have read seem to indicate that the RST software (V19.1.0.1001.4) will run on windows server 2019 but that version will not install on my 2022, unsupported.

Am I missing something, or is there just no support for this case? I can always use windows raid, but I would prefer the bios level support.

Suggestions.

Scott

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Steven_Intel

Hello SNorberg,

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

I will research about this. As soon as I have an update, I will let you know.

Best regards,

Steven G.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
Steven_Intel

Hello SNorberg

Many thanks for your response.

Please be aware that the driver Intel provides does not support Windows Server 2019. These are the ones supported: https://downloadmirror.intel.com/751275/Release_Notes_19_5_2_1049_5_PV_enduser.pdf

Our recommendation is always to use the ones provided by the board manufacturer.

Let me know if you have any concerns.

Best regards,

Steven G.

0 Kudos
Steven_Intel

We would like to know if you were you able to check the previous post.

Let us know if you still need assistance.

Best regards,

Steven G.

0 Kudos
Steven_Intel

Since we have not heard back from you, we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Steven G.

0 Kudos