Server Products
Data Center Products including boards, integrated systems, Intel® Xeon® Processors, RAID Storage, and Intel® Xeon® Processors
4809 Discussions

S2600WFT BIOS downloads

MHogan
Beginner

I have taken over a datacenter with many S2600WFT boards that are running 02.01.0011.  I can only find the latest version (02.01.0017) to download and I need the interim versions to upgrade them to the latest build.  Where can I find these to download?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Ragulan_Intel
Employee

Hi Michael,

Hope you are doing good.

Since this involves starting the NDA process and extending the warranty of 16 servers.

We would create a new case for you and close this community thread.

Rest assured, we will get back to you with the new case number via email as soon as possible.

Regards,

RAGULAN_Intel

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
IntelSupport
Community Manager

Hello Thomas,

Greetings for the day!

Thank you for bringing the need the interim versions to upgrade S2600WFT BIOS downloads to our attention.

We have noted your report and are currently reviewing the case. Rest assured, we will thoroughly investigate and get back to you as soon as possible.

If you have any further questions or additional information to share.

Please feel free to reply to this email. We're here to assist you every step of the way.

Best Regards,

Vishal_Intel

0 Kudos
Ragulan_Intel
Employee

Hi Michael,

Hope you are doing good.

Since this involves starting the NDA process and extending the warranty of 16 servers.

We would create a new case for you and close this community thread.

Rest assured, we will get back to you with the new case number via email as soon as possible.

Regards,

RAGULAN_Intel

0 Kudos
MHogan
Beginner

This thread can be closed and cases opened for my requests

Thank you

0 Kudos