Server Products
Data Center Products including boards, integrated systems, Intel® Xeon® Processors, RAID Storage, and Intel® Xeon® Processors
4778 Discussions

problem with my notebook battery and the sound hardware...help me plssss...

idata
Employee

the power meter of my laptop when charging shows "0% charging", does it mean i should buy

a new one or maybe something should i adjust?

and also, do you know why does the "sounds and audio devices" of my laptop will automatically

updating and if it will update, my sound and audio device gets lost and will not function anymore...

but when i roll back the hardware "conexant high definition hardware", it will make sound again...

what should i do to make the device specifically the hardware "conexant high definition hardware" will update properly and

will not interupt my sound hardware? can you help me plssss with my problem? thanks!

0 Kudos
1 Reply
William_L_Intel1
Employee

Thanks for your question. If your battery won't hold a charge, likely you will need to replace it. As for the audio problems, it may be an issue with the software driver having some kind of conflict. If you have more than one audio driver you may want to delete and then re-install the coxnexant driver. Let us know if this helps solve your issue.

0 Kudos