cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

545s SSDSC2KW256G8XT 129-159, Vendor Specific, 2000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 интересует это значение и что оно обозначает ? гарантийный ли это случай .

athdpt
New Contributor

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi athdpt,

Thank you for sharing the report.

The value of the attribute 129-159 is just a constant value that is not related to the drive health. I was checking other SMART reports to compare the value because I hadn’t checked this specific value before, and apparently this value is also in other drives Intel® SSD 540s Series and Intel® SSD 545s Series that were working fine, so these family drives seem to have this value by default.

On the other hand, a value which is directly associated to the drive health is the Media Wearout Indicator (E9) which is currently at 100%. This means that the drive is in perfect conditions, so you don’t have to worry about it.

Anyhow, you can keep using the Intel® SSD Toolbox to keep monitoring the drive. If you notice anything weird with it, feel free to contact us.

I hope you find this information useful.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.

Have a nice day.

Regards,

Diego V.

Intel Customer Support Technician

Under Contract to Intel Corporation

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

DiegoV_Intel
Contributor II

Hi athdpt,

Thank you for posting in the Intel® communities.

I understand you would like to know the status for the SSD and the meaning of the SMART attribute, however in order to provide you a more accurate response I would need to check the full SMART attributes report.

Could you please download the Intel® SSD Toolbox and get the SMART report of the drive? The tool can be downloaded from the following site: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/28447/Intel-Solid-State-Drive-Toolbox?product=80096

Once you open the tool, click on the Export button at the low right corner to generate the file. Then please upload the output file in your response.

I’ll be waiting for your response.

Have a nice day.

Note: The community support is only provided in English.

Regards,

Diego V.

posted a file.

Hi athdpt,

Thank you for sharing the report.

The value of the attribute 129-159 is just a constant value that is not related to the drive health. I was checking other SMART reports to compare the value because I hadn’t checked this specific value before, and apparently this value is also in other drives Intel® SSD 540s Series and Intel® SSD 545s Series that were working fine, so these family drives seem to have this value by default.

On the other hand, a value which is directly associated to the drive health is the Media Wearout Indicator (E9) which is currently at 100%. This means that the drive is in perfect conditions, so you don’t have to worry about it.

Anyhow, you can keep using the Intel® SSD Toolbox to keep monitoring the drive. If you notice anything weird with it, feel free to contact us.

I hope you find this information useful.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.

Have a nice day.

Regards,

Diego V.

Hi athdpt,

I would like to know if there is anything else I can help you with, or if my response above answered your concern about the drive's status.

Regards,

Diego V.