cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intel 330 60GB SSD & XP

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

Hello,

I have a situation on my hands. We have 4 machines to build that utilize the Morex 5667 case that came with Intel D2700 boards and Intel 330 SSD's. Our software requires XP and I've been searching the internet like crazy for a solution to my problem of getting the drivers included into the USB install. I've tried to slipstream the drivers from the Intel disk provided, but still come up with a 0x07B error. I've used nLite to slipstream and tried both PNP and all of the drivers with no luck. Unfortunately, there are so many drivers that I can't pick the particular one and all searches on Intel only gives me the download for all drivers.

3 REPLIES 3

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

Mizzou,

I just want to be clear what you are asking. It sounds like you are trying to put Windows XP on a usb stick that includes all the necessary drivers for the installation. Is there any problems with the actually hardware(board, ssd)?

Thanks,

Tristan

agree11
New Contributor

Mizzou, even if you manage to achieve that, Windows XP is not supported on this chipset. The key issue is the lack of graphics drivers for this. The current 'drivers' are no better than those provided by Windows itself.

Jose_H_Intel1
Valued Contributor II

Mizzou, it seems the issue you have is mostly related to the Intel® motherboard drivers; therefore, I would suggest you to post your question in the /community/tech/desktop Intel® Desktop Boards Communities indicating what specific driver you want to include in the slipstream installation.