cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Most suitable raid stripe size for the X25-E?

stevennelson
New Contributor

Hello!

Apologize if my question is easily resolved or if there have been similar posts. I am actually stumped here so hopefully I will be able to get some help. Can anyone suggest the most suitable raid stripe size for the X25-E? It’d be highly appreciated if someone tells me where to find it too.

1 REPLY 1

JosafathB_Intel
Valued Contributor

Hello, stevennelson.

Thank you for contacting Intel® Memory and Storage support.

As we understand, you are requesting support related to your Intel® SSD X25-E Series. If we inferred correctly, please, review the following information:

Please consider that your Intel® SSD X25-E Series product is at the end of interactive support (EOIS) status and the only support available is self-service support. Intel Customer Service no longer responds to telephone, chat, or e-mail inquiries for Intel® SSD X25-E Series, but you may want to try to get recommendations from fellow community members. You may also find the Discontinued Products website helpful.

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/discontinued-products.html

We will not close this thread, and you may still be able to post and share your findings with the community. If you need assistance related to an Intel® product, please do not hesitate to contact us by opening a new thread, and please, submit a new question. We will no longer monitor this thread.

We hope fellow community members have the knowledge to jump in and help.

Best regards,

Jos B.

Intel® Customer Support Technician.