Thanks for posting. We understand that your SSD is showing only 40GB capacity.
In order to better assist you, please provide us with the following:
- Intel® System Support Utility report.
1. https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/91600/Intel-System-Support-Utility Download the latest Intel® SSU.
2. Select to include "everything."
3. Name and save the report.
- How do the drives look at Disk Management (or non Windows* operating system equivalent)? Please share a screenshot.
The attach button can be found at the bottom right of the reply box:
Thanks for the Intel SSU report. We also need to check how your Intel SSD SSDSC2BB080G6 (S3510 Series) looks at Disk Management.
On Windows 10*, hold the Windows Key + X to open the Quick Link menu and select Disk Management. Make sure the drive (Disk 0) is visible on the window, take a screenshot and attach it your next reply.
Thanks for the screenshot. We wanted to confirm if the drive was showing unallocated space, however that is not the case.
Please back up your data on at least one of the drives and perform a secure erase. You may use Intel SSD Toolbox to do that, or Microsoft Diskpart* and the clean all command as shown in this article:
- https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000022179/memory-and-storage.html Removing Partitions with Microsoft DiskPart*
Please let us know the results.