Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7451 Discussions

AC9560 setup

olegeezer
Beginner

Hello. I have a Asus ROG Stryx  Windows 11 64bit laptop with a AC9560 wireless adaptor. I have went into Device Manager and attempted to set it from 802.11a/b/g to 802.11ac. But when I close it our  and go back in, it is back to 802.11a/b/g.  

How can I get it to stay on 802.11ac?  My modem and router will handle 802.11ac.  Thanks, Matt

Email me at <email removed>  if you have the solution.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Olegeezer,

Thank you for posting in our communities.

To help me further identify the problem and offer you a solution, kindly provide the following details:

• Please generate an SSU report to help me further analyze important details on your system, such as the OS build number, graphics driver version, errors logged in the system, etc. To generate the SSU report, please refer to the article How to get the Intel® System Support Utility Logs on Windows*. Please send us the generated SSU.txt file.
  • Please provide the brand and model of your modem and router so we can check and confirm their specifications on our end.
  • What troubleshooting have you already tried? so we can avoid repeating them.

We look forward to your response! 

Thank you, and have a great day ahead!

Best regards,

Carmona A.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Olegeezer, 

We are checking in with you to see if you already have the answers to our questions so we can further isolate our issue.

Thank you, and have a great day! 

Best regards, 
Carmona A.

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello  Olegeezer,

We are checking in with you, as we have not heard any response from you. 

Thank you, and have a great day! 

Best regards,

Carmona A.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello  Olegeezer,

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this enquiry now. If you need further assistance, please submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Thank you, and have a great day ahead.

Best regards,

Carmona A.

0 Kudos