Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7774 討論

BE200 MLO with Win 11 24H2?

pdixon0
初學者
2,093 檢視
Hey

I've just set up MLO on my ASUS GT-BE98 and am using a couple of BE200 cards on the two gaming PC's in my household.

Both PC's are running the Win 11 24H2 Release Preview builds (which is supposed to support WiFi7 and MLO I believe) and the current latest .50 Intel WiFi drivers.

On my router I only show a single band being connected to by each PC whereas my S24U Ultra shows as being connected on MLO.

Does the BE200 support MLO yet? If not, are there any updates as to when this should be implemented?

Thanks

Paul D
0 積分
7 回應
RamyerM_Intel
主席
1,940 檢視

Hello pdixon0, 

Thank you for posting in the communities. To set your expectation, I might need to coordinate with our team your inquiry regarding the MLO implementation on the BE200. Before I do so, I do want to ask, did you self integrate the BE200 on your gaming PC's or is it already preinstalled in your system? May I please know the model of this system as well? This way we can be more specific in answering your inquiry. 

Ramyer M. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

pdixon0
初學者
1,925 檢視

Hi Ramyer

To be honest, I think I have found the answer to my query within the logs on the router. I can see the BE200 MAC addresses being associated with two WiFi channels (2.4 & 5GHz, or 5 & 6GHz) simultaneously so it looks to be working as expected.

I'd installed Intel BE200.NGW cards on the following motherboards:
- ASUS ROG STRIX Z790-A WiFi Gaming D4 (removed the original Intel AX210 card) - this PC is using an Intel 13700K CPU
- ASUS Prime Z490-A (this motherboard did not originally have a WiFi card but has a Key-E slot and I'd previously installed an Intel AX201 WiFi card) - this PC is using an Intel 10600K CPU.

Thanks

Paul D

RamyerM_Intel
主席
1,878 檢視

Hello pdixon0, 

We wanted to express our appreciation for the initiative you took in resolving the issue you encountered. Your resourcefulness and problem-solving skills are commendable, and we value your efforts in finding a solution independently.

I would like to inquire about your preference moving forward. Would you like us to keep this case active and continue coordination with our team, or would you prefer to close the case at this point? 

I will be waiting for your reply. 

Ramyer M. 

pdixon0
初學者
1,795 檢視
Hi Ramyer

I'm happy to close the case, thank you!

Have a great rest of the day!

Regards
Paul D
RamyerM_Intel
主席
1,734 檢視

Hello pdixon0, 

Thank you for letting us know. As such, I will proceed in closing this case. Should you need assistance in the future, do not hesitate to create a new thread as this one will no longer be monitored. 

Ramyer M. 

CCurt4
新手
1,536 檢視

It woke up for me with the latest Windows Insider Dev Build and the Intel 23.60.0.10.

CCurt4_0-1719003703642.png

Silvara
初學者
1,452 檢視

Where did you get that version of the Wi-Fi Driver? I can only see the 23.50.0 available from Intel.

回覆