Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7489 Discussions

Dolphin emulator no sound Wii remote BT with intel AX200, AX201, AX210, AX211, AX401

will6
New Contributor III

Hi. I been expecting a full year for a fix. So please no automatic answer. Only tell me how to talk with dev team.

Problem. When using dolphin emulator, there is no sound on Wii remote (bluetooth connected). This doesnt happen with any other brand BT card/dongle, except the intel ones.

Tell me how to talk to dev team and will send every data needed to fix this.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
6 Replies
VonM_Intel

Hi, will6.

Thank you for posting in our Community.

I understand your desire for a direct solution. I'd like to delve deeper and verify specifics like the Wireless model, precise driver versions, and any system errors. Utilizing the Intel SSU tool will enable us to collect detailed information about your system setup, which could aid in identifying the underlying cause of this issue.

Additionally, could you please specify the number of Intel wireless modules you are referring to? This information will aid us in identifying and assessing how the other wireless modules may have impacted the issue.

Looking forward to your response. Have a nice day!

Best regards,

Von M.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
will6
New Contributor III

Hi Von M. Thanks for your answer. I sent SSU many times here. I guess it´s already on your database.

Not sure what does this mean "could you please specify the number of Intel wireless modules you are referring to?"

It affects all intel WIFI/BT modules. AX200, AX201, AX210, AX211, AX401. Even the new BX series. Since it´s a driver or firmware problem.

I could send logs to dev team if needed. If that´s not possible, at least escalate the case so it can get proper attention.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
VonM_Intel

Hi, will6.,

Thank you for your reply. I tried to check the necessary information you provided, but unfortunately, I couldn't locate the SSU logs. It's essential to obtain these logs as they help us gather detailed information about your system configuration, including any recent updates or changes you may have made. This enables us to ensure that necessary steps, such as updating your wireless drivers, are not overlooked.

Regarding the Intel Wireless Modules, I'd appreciate clarification on which specific modules you're referring to as being affected. Are you indicating that all of the following modules—AX200, AX201, AX210, AX211, and AX401—are experiencing issues?

Looking forward to your response. Have a nice day!

Best regards,

Von M.

0 Kudos
will6
New Contributor III

Hi. Yes, all of those modules are affected.

I sent you SSU by PM.

If you need proper instructions on how to reproduce the problem, just ask. Still, it´s easy, wii remotes (TR model) doesnt have sound with dolphin emulator using any of those intel wifi/bt cards. It gets resolved by using any other brand BT dongle/module.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
VonM_Intel

Hi, will6.

Thank you for providing clarification. Please note that we have not yet received the SSU logs you sent via PM. In order to address your concern efficiently, I will send you an email requesting the SSU logs. Once you've received them, please provide us with the ".txt" file when you reply.

Best regards,

Von M.

0 Kudos
will6
New Contributor III

Hi. Thanks again. Answered the mail with all the necessary info.

0 Kudos