Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7492 Discussions

Drivers update error 1073807364

Foggy
Beginner

So I recently asked the store where I bought my laptop (Nitro 5) to update the Bios of my computer. After I got my computer back, they told me that all the drivers were updated, but I installed the Intel Driver Update program at home and update the drivers, or I thought so. The Intel Killer update failed. I tried a lot of times to update it without succes. The error that shows me says: "The installation has failed with the error code 1073807364". Also I noticed that the revision date of the update is from January 9th 2024. Can someone help me with this? (Also I'm sorry if my english is kind of bad, I'm not a native english speaker).

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Mike_Intel

Hello Foggy,

Thank you for posting in Intel community Forum.

For us to further check this issue, please help provide the following details.

1. Did you upgrade the wireless controller of your system or this is the embedded wireless controller?
  2. Can you share the screenshot of the error.
  3. Please help generate the SSU logs of your system. Kindly download the utility here:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/18377/intel-system-support-utility-for-windows.html

If you have questions, please let us know. Thank you.

Best regards,

Michael L.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Foggy
Beginner

WhatsApp Image 2024-05-03 at 18.07.57.jpeg(The text in the photo it's in spanish)

Translation of the errors:

1st error (above): The installation has failed

2nd error (below): The installation has failed with the error code 1073807364

About the wireless controller, I dont think it is upgrated or something, I didn't touch that part. 

0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello Foggy,

Thank you for the quick reply.

Before we proceed, let me check. Are you using the web base Intel® Driver & Support Assistant to update the drivers and you are getting an error? There are a lot of possible causes why Intel® Driver & Support Assistant may have error updating the drivers because it is web based.

For this, we recommend to download and install the drivers manually. You can search for the drivers here:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download-center/home.html

If you have questions, please let us know. Thank you.

Best regards,

Michael L.

0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello Foggy,

I hope this message finds you well. 

Were you able to check the previous post?

Please let us know if you still need assistance.

Best regards,

Michael L.

0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello Foggy,

I hope you are having a good day.

I am sending another follow up to check if you tried our last recommendations. 

Since we have not heard back from you, I need to close this inquiry. 

If you need further assistance, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored. 

Thank you and have a great day. 

Best regards,

Michael L.

0 Kudos