Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7488 Discussions

Error 2732

WS89
Beginner

I saw the thread from 2021, but it didn't help me. I am using Windows 11 and am trying to update this but it won't go through. I did the scan and here are my results. Is there anything else I can do?

0 Kudos
13 Replies
Jocelyn_Intel
Employee

Hello, @WS89  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities. I will gladly assist you here. 

Where or how do you see this error? Please provide more details about your issue/error. 

Is the Intel® Killer™ Wi-Fi 6 AX1650 the pre-installed wi-fi card in your laptop or is it an integration (upgrade/ not the original card)? 

Best regards,  

Jocelyn M.   

Intel Customer Support Technician. 

0 Kudos
WS89
Beginner

Sorry it took so long to get back. I received a free demo to check if any drivers needed updating. It found 5 including the Killer Performance suite and I could pay to have them update them. Since they were all Intel drivers, I thought to check your site to see if I could download and install them without paying. However every time I try installing, it would come back and say it failed. I finally found an error code and started searching which led me here. Everything is original, no upgrades. I also have a support software from the manufacturer that I thought would keep everything up to date, but now I'm not sure. 

0 Kudos
Jocelyn_Intel
Employee

Hello, @WS89  

Thank you for your reply and the information provided. 

In that case, you can try following the steps in this article that can help you solve this error: 

Encountered Error: "Error 2732 Directory Manager not Initialized" when Installing Intel® Killer™ Performance Suite for Killer™ Wi-fi AX1650w  

However, please be aware that we recommend using the driver software provided by your System Manufacturer to avoid potential installation incompatibilities. Intel supplies generic versions of Wireless Drivers for general purposes. Computer manufacturers might have changed the features, incorporated customizations, or made other changes to the Wireless driver software or software packaging. 

Best regards,  

Jocelyn M.   

0 Kudos
Jocelyn_Intel
Employee

Hello, @WS89   

I hope you are great. 

I am checking this thread and I would like to know if you were able to perform the steps in my previous post.   

Best regards,  

Jocelyn M.   

0 Kudos
WS89
Beginner

I am trying the instructions, but my Killer Control Center is a folder, not an app. So, do I delete it and continue the instructions?

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Jocelyn_Intel
Employee

Hello, @WS89  

Thank you for your reply. 

Can you please attach a screenshot of what you see? It should be an app, not a folder. 

Best regards,  

Jocelyn M.   

0 Kudos
WS89
Beginner

Here's the screenshot:

If I do a search for the Control Center app, I get online search results.

Hope this helps.

0 Kudos
Jocelyn_Intel
Employee

Hello, @WS89  

Thank you for your reply and the screenshot attached. 

In that case, did you search in Apps & Features in the Windows search bar?  

Please follow these steps to uninstall the Killer performance suite: How Do I Uninstall The Intel® Killer™ Performance Suite? 

Best regards,  

Jocelyn M.   

0 Kudos
Jocelyn_Intel
Employee

Hello, @WS89   

I hope you are great. 

I am checking this thread and I would like to know if you were able to perform the steps in my previous post.   

Best regards,  

Jocelyn M.   

0 Kudos
WS89
Beginner

Now I am kind of stuck on the next steps. 

It says delete the Wi-Fi 6 AX1650w, but I have the 1650i. Does that make a difference?

And then, delete the Killer® E3100X. Is that like the E2600 ethernet controller?

Here's what I have.

Sorry I have been keeping on this for so long.

0 Kudos
Jocelyn_Intel
Employee

Hello, @WS89  

Thank you for your reply. No worries, let me answer your inquiries.

Yes, if you follow the steps in the Encountered Error: "Error 2732 Directory Manager not Initialized" when Installing Intel® Killer™ Performance Suite for Killer™ Wi-fi AX1650w article, you see different models but since yours, it's a different killer adapter model, it appears different but is the same concept. 

You need to uninstall both, the Intel® Killer™ Wi-Fi 6 AX1650 and the Killer E2600 controller and then install the performance suite as per the article. Note that these steps are done after uninstalling the Killer performance suite first. 

I hope I could solve your doubts. 

Best regards,  

Jocelyn M.   

0 Kudos
Jocelyn_Intel
Employee

Hello, @WS89    

I hope you are great. 

Best regards,  

Jocelyn M.   

0 Kudos
Jocelyn_Intel
Employee

Hello, @WS89    

I hope you are doing well. 

As we have not heard back from you, we will proceed to close this thread now. 

If you need any further assistance, please feel free to contact us back and submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.  

Best regards,  

Jocelyn M.   

0 Kudos