Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7451 Discussions

Intel AX211 can not access ap

zhangjianh3c
Beginner

AX211 is having difficulty connecting to the 5G channel AP. The system version is Win11, the laptop model is Thinkbook 14, and the wireless card driver version is 23.30.0.6. A wireless capture confirmed that the probe response message has been sent, but AX211 did not send an authentication message. The country code for AP  is JP (Japan) and the channel is 108.

0 Kudos
6 Replies
RamyerM_Intel

Hello zhangjianh3c, 

Thank you for posting in the communities. I have tried looking for the Thinkbook 14 but I am getting multiple results. It would be better if you can let us know the specific model or share us your SSU logs so we can be more familiar with your configuration. Additionally, is your system able to access the channel 108 before? I also tried opening the file you have sent but the format is not supported in our system. May I please know what this files contain? I will be waiting for your reply. 

Ramyer M. 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello zhangjianh3c, 

How are you doing? I am just following up about the information I have asked in my previous post. Feel free to share this information with me so we can further investigate this for you. 

Ramyer M. 

0 Kudos
zhangjianh3c
Beginner

Sorry for delay reply, You can use omnipeak software to open this file, which contains the interaction messages of 802.11 between AP and PC. This computer has not used channel 108. I don't understand what you mean by SSU logs. What information does this log contain?

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello zhangjianh3c,

Thank you for sharing this information. I apologize for the confusion regarding the SSU logs. This is software that we run on your device so we can be more familiar with your system specification and configuration. You may use this link to get the SSU logs from your system. By the way, would you prefer if we continue our conversation by email?

Ramyer M.

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello zhangjianh3c,

I am just looking for an update regarding the information we requested. Kindly please let me know about this information so we can identify the next steps that needs to be taken to solve this issue. 

Ramyer M.

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello zhangjianh3c,

I hope you are doing well. As we have not heard a response in the past few days, we will proceed in closing this thread. Should you need assistance in the future, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Ramyer M.

0 Kudos