Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7367 Discussions

Intel Dual Band Wireless AC-3160 drivers

nice1488
Novice
I bought a LG 24V360 computer a while ago and a few days ago I formatted it for some problems, I installed the drivers but I can't find anything about Intel Dual Band Wireless AC-3160 drivers for Windows 10 and I found that it is discontinued, what can I do?
239 Replies
Cherio
Beginner

Hi Scott

I am also another wandering soul that need your great help to have a copy of the last released 3160 drivers for Windows 10 on my DELL laptop.  Thank you so much in advance for your help.

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User
@Cherio,
Use this link: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AtacZBU04mo-j-tQ34BdSDv6y1BFsg?e=7gn50T to access my archive. Subfolders provide final driver packages for most of the Discontinued Wireless adapters.
Hope this helps,
...S
0 Kudos
Peyo37
Beginner

Hello Scott, Can you share the final release you saved in your computer to make my laptop working again please. Thks alot savior!

Peyo

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

@Peyo37,

I have sent you a Private Message (PM) with a link to my share providing these driver packages. Check your Private Message Inbox. Click on your avatar picture in the top right corner of the page (in the Communities blue banner) and select Messages from the resulting menu.

...S

P.S. You are the 132nd requestor since Jan. 6th.

Peyo37
Beginner

Thanks a lot Scott, you saved my computer life. 132 is a good number, 1+2=3 + 3 =6 cf Tesla.

0 Kudos
yuki36
Beginner
Hi Scott,

Can you kindly DM the driver link too?

Thanks,

Yuki.
0 Kudos
Wenceslau
Beginner

Hello. I have the exact situation. May I also have the drivers? Much appreciation in advance!

0 Kudos
premasw
Beginner

Hello,

Could I please get a link to the driver as well.  My daughter's computer will no longer connect to the internet.  Really appreciate your help.

Thank You.

Rupal

0 Kudos
Alen069
Beginner

Hi Scott!

I have been roaming the internet for so long in order to find drivers...

I see that a whole LOT of people need it to and that you sent them the files.

Do you mind sending me them too..

Thank you so much in advanced.

Kind regards!

Alen.

0 Kudos
cnin
Beginner

Hi Scott,

Sorry to bother you... was wondering if I could get the latest update for the Ac-3160 as well.  I would very much appreciate it.  It's either this, or take back the new router!!!

Thank you!!!

chris

0 Kudos
genogerio
Beginner

Hi Scott! Would you mind sharing also the latest drivers for Intel-Dual-Band-Wireless-AC-3160. Thanks!

0 Kudos
lostpuppy01
Beginner

is there any chance you could send me the driver too please. mine stopped working a few weeks ago, now having to run ethernet cable.

0 Kudos
Paul-UK
Beginner

Scott,  Can you make me the 3**th request for the lastest driver for the AC3160 wireless adaptor please - thanks in advance

0 Kudos
rcol
Beginner

Hi Scott, I've run up against the same issue as the countless others in this thread, could I trouble you for the download link as well?

0 Kudos
tomcliff
Beginner

こんにちは、私も同じ問題で困っています。ドライバーを送ってもらえますか?

Hi, I am also stuck with the same problem. Can you send me the driver?

0 Kudos
Mike-Ireland
Novice

Scott

Can you also help me. I need my old Dell Inspiron 15 to connect to a WIFI 6 point. Would your archived driver work? If so, could you please send to me.

Thank you in advance.

Mike

0 Kudos
FerBer
Beginner

Hallo! Ive been  looking for this driver like crazy, If you could please provide me with it I would greately appreciate it!

0 Kudos
MusicMasters
Beginner

Scott,

I'm in the same boat.  Just installed a 3160 wifi card only to learn that intel has pulled the driver....

Can you add me as the 735th driver request?

0 Kudos
JKarki
Beginner
Hello! I am facing same problem. Would you mind sending me the drivers? Thanks a lot in advance!
0 Kudos
Luis_Yock16
Beginner

Hello Scott,

I'm having same issue with my laptop that have an Intel(R) Dual Band AC-3160, could you please share with me the latest driver that was available?, to see if I'm avaible to fix my issue.

Best Regards.

0 Kudos
SAB0
Beginner

Please send the drivers to me as well im practically jobless without my driver working

0 Kudos