Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7463 Discussions

Intel(R) Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz oyuna girdiğimde çalışmıyor.Hata kodu 10 ve ya 43.

Aliyev
Beginner

Selam deyerli İntel destek ekibi! Nerdeyse 1 aydan uzun bir süredir Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz sürücümde bir problem var.Windows bu aygiti durdurdu hatası alıyorum özelliklede oyun oynadığım zaman.Düzletmek için sürücümü ya silip yeniden yüklüyorum ya da güncelliyorum hepsinde düzeliyo fakat yeniden oluyo(sırf oyuna girdiğim zaman).Sonun bıktım ve format atdim fakat gene oluyo.Lütfen bu sorunla ilgili bana yardım edin.Sorunun yazılımsal yoksa donanımsal olduğunu anlayamıyorum.

Sorunla ilgili resimler:

Aliyev_0-1684940663598.pngAliyev_1-1684940682403.png

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Jocelyn_Intel
Employee

Hello, @Aliyev  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities. I will gladly assist you here. 

Please be informed that I can only support you in English. I have used a web translation tool to translate this response hence, there may be some inaccurate translation.  

1. Is the Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX201 the pre-installed wi-fi card in your motherboard or is it an integration (upgrade/ not the original card)? 
  2. What is your Motherboard/laptop model? Please provide the specific model. 
  3. Was it working fine before? 
  4. Does this issue happen in all games you try to play or in specific games? 
  5. Can you please provide the pictures in English so we can understand better? 
  6. If not, what is the error code you are error you are getting in Device Manager? 
  7. Just to confirm, have you formatted the computer as a troubleshooting step? I would like to confirm it since it was translated, so I am not sure if I understood it well. 

Best regards,  

Jocelyn M.   

Intel Customer Support Technician. 

0 Kudos
Jocelyn_Intel
Employee

Hello, @Aliyev  

We are checking this thread and we would like to know if you were able to review our previous post. If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us back. 

Best regards,  

Jocelyn M.   

0 Kudos
Jocelyn_Intel
Employee

Hello, @Aliyev  

We have not heard back from you, so we will proceed to close this thread now. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.  

Best regards,  

Jocelyn M.   

0 Kudos