Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7499 Discussions

Intel Wireless Bluetooth pairing and Disconnect issues

Scrippy
Beginner

Hello, I am currently using the Intel Wireless Bluetooth and am having issues with it only pairing on initial search and automatically disconnecting any device I pair. After the first time I pair a device (phone, headphones, controllers etc) it will disconnect it after 15 seconds. If i try to reconnect it will give the failed connection prompt. I am using Bluetooth 5.3 and have the latest drivers, tried reinstalling, and setting it to not be in power saving. Does anyone have issues like this?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Scrippy, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

We will be more than glad to assist you with this matter. 

In order for us to provide the most accurate assistance on this scenario, we just wanted to confirm a few details about your system:

Is this a new computer?

Was the Bluetooth feature working fine before without the disconnect issues that you are describing?

If yes, when did the issue start?

Did you make any recent hardware/software changes that might cause this problem?

The wireless card, did you purchase it separately or did it come installed on the computer?

Does the problem happen at home or in the work environment?

Please attach the SSU report so we can verify further details about the components in your platform, check all the options in the report including the one that says "3rd party software logs":

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000057926/memory-and-storage.html

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Hello Scrippy, I just wanted to check if you saw the information posted previously and if you need further assistance on this matter?

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Hello Scrippy, Since we have not heard back from you, we are closing the case, but if you have any additional questions, please post them on a new thread so we can further assist you with this matter.

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos