Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7541 Discussions

Killer Wifi AX1675x Bluetooth not showing up on Windows 11

Mgdill
Beginner

I've installed the Killer(R) Wi-Fi 6E AX1675w PCI-E card in my Asrock Z590 Extreme motherboard along with the latest wifi and bluetooth drivers for windows 11.

The WiFi is showing up in device manager and working fine, but the bluetooth does not appear in device manager, and Windows does not let me add bluetooth devices.  I've tried:

• moving the card to different PCI slots
  • updating Motherboard BIOS
  • disabling/enabling various integrated devices (network, integrated GPU, etc) in the UEFI settings
  • a couple of older versions of Killer drivers
  • full removal and reinstall of latest drivers, with reboots

The only other device installed in PCI-e slots is a Zotac RTX3090 GPU (works).

Also, latest motherboard chipset and other drivers are installed.

Any help appreciated.

0 Kudos
8 Replies
Jose_Intel
Employee

Hello @Mgdill

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities.

We sincerely regret you are experiencing issues with your Intel® Killer™ Wi-Fi 6E AX1675 (x/w), we will be more than happy to assist you.

Was it working before?

Also, in order to have more information about your system, please download, install and run Intel® System Support Utility for Windows. Make sure you check “Everything” before you scan, then save the report and attach it to your response.

Best regards,

Jose B.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Mgdill
Beginner

A few months ago, when I first got the card, i saw it work.  Unfortunately, I can't remember for sure if it was before a motherboard swap. It may have been on this motherboard with a different GPU installed.  Other changes were made to the system and I have not isolated the conditions under which it worked.

The wifi on the card works perfectly at the moment, but the bluetooth device doesn't show up at all.  The bluetooth is not currently listed in device manager with hidden devices showing.  It doesn't look like it's showing up as an unknown device or anything similar either.

"Everything" scan results attached.

0 Kudos
Jose_Intel
Employee

Hello Mgdill

Thank you for providing the report.

Allow us to check the issue internally, as soon as we have any update we will let you know.

Best regards,

Jose B.

0 Kudos
Jose_Intel
Employee

Hello Mgdill

Thank you for patiently waiting.

Please make sure the antennas are properly connected. Also, we need to check if the Bluetooth is enabled in BIOS. (for further information regarding the settings, please contact the system manufacturer).

Also, please perform a clean installation of the Intel® Wireless Bluetooth® for Windows® 10 and Windows 11*

Best regards,

Jose B.

0 Kudos
Mgdill
Beginner
Jose,
The antenna has been screwed on (both cables) and Bluetooth is enabled in bios. The bios firmware is up to date. There is no other Bluetooth hardware on the motherboard.
0 Kudos
Jose_Intel
Employee

Hello Mgdill

We hope you are doing fine. 

Were you able to check the antennas, the BIOS settings and perform the clean installation of the Intel® Wireless Bluetooth® for Windows® 10 and Windows 11*

Let us know if you still need assistance. 

Best regards,  

Jose B.   

0 Kudos
Jose_Intel
Employee

Hello Mgdill

Thank you for following our recommendations.

Please allow us to continue with our investigation, we will post back any update we have.

Best regards,

Jose B.

0 Kudos
Jose_Intel
Employee

Hello Mgdill

Thank you for patiently waiting.

Based on the information and troubleshooting performed so far, we highly recommend checking with the system manufacturer in order to verify if the Intel® Killer™ Wi-Fi 6E AX1675 (x/w) is fully compatible.

Please keep in mind that this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel. Thank you for understanding.

Best regards,

Jose B.

0 Kudos