Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7488 Discussions

Killer performance suite fail installation error code 1603

LAPARAMOR
Novice

novice here...error code 1603!  

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
46 Replies
Steven_Intel

Hello LAPARAMOR,

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

I am sorry you are having issues with the Killer Performance Suite, I will be glad to assist.

Please download the Intel® SSU https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows- 

Open the application and select "Everything", click on "Scan" to see the system and device information. By default, Intel® SSU will take you to the "Summary View". Click on the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View". To save your scan, click on "Next", then "Save". Please attach the file to your reply.

Best regards,

Steven G.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
LAPARAMOR
Novice

Hello Steven_Intel,                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       I don't know how to attach the file to my reply.  Will ask someone for help..THANK YOU for your response...

0 Kudos
LAPARAMOR
Novice

Hello Steve...file in reply...I hope!...THANKS

0 Kudos
LAPARAMOR
Novice

Hi Steve....

0 Kudos
kdawg
Beginner

Hi Steven any help would be appreciated.

0 Kudos
DanaMSteiner
Beginner

I need help as well, same error code. Here is save from my pc

0 Kudos
VincePura
Beginner

Hi steven! file in reply! 

Help would be appreciated!

0 Kudos
R0NTS4
Beginner
0 Kudos
Steven_Intel

I appreciate your response.

After saving the SSU file, you can attach it to your reply by clicking on the Reply button, and then you can either drag and drop the file in the upload box or you can click on browse to select the file.

Best regards,

Steven G.

0 Kudos
Steven_Intel

Many thanks for your response.

Is the error occurring when downloading it from the Intel Driver & Support Assistant?

Please try downloading the Intel® Killer™ Performance Suite manually from the Download Center (https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/19779/intel-killer-performance-suite.html) if you have not already.

Let me know of the outcome.

Best regards,

Steven G.

0 Kudos
Brendt
Beginner

I have the same situation above, but in my installed programs is the "Killer Ethernet Performance Driver Suite UWD" by Rivet Labs, ver. 2.4.1541.  It seems like this may be a customized version of the Intel Killer Ethernet Performance Driver. 

However, it is unclear if this should be uninstalled so the new Intel Killer Suite can be installed instead. Any chance that you can clarify?

Thanks,

Brendt

0 Kudos
LAPARAMOR
Novice

Hi BRENDT, I uninstalled the KILLER ETHERNET PERFORMANCE DRIVER SUITE UWD. I did a restart. Installed the KILLER PERFORMANCE SUITE UWD.  I did the uninstalled from the control panel...hope this is helpful....

0 Kudos
LAPARAMOR
Novice

Hi BRENDT, I also had the KILLER ETHERNET PERFORMANCE DRIVER SUITE UWD in my installed programs....

0 Kudos
Steven_Intel

We would like to know if you were you able to check the previous post.

Let us know if you still need assistance.

Best regards,

Steven G.

0 Kudos
LAPARAMOR
Novice

Hello Stteven...I got the following message when downloading from the Download Center: Killer Performance Driver Suite UWD cannot be installed with Killer Ethernet Performance Suite...

0 Kudos
deNja2k
Beginner

hello Steven G.

i have same problem with update 

Intel® Killer™ Performance Suite

Installation failed with error code 1603)

0 Kudos
Jocelyn_Intel
Employee

Hello, @LAPARAMOR  

Thank you for the information provided. 

In this case, follow the steps in this article to solve this specific error, let us know if the issue persists. 

Killer Performance Driver Suite UWD Cannot Be Installed with Killer Ethernet Performance Suite 

Best regards,  

Jocelyn M.   

0 Kudos
LAPARAMOR
Novice

Hello Jocelyn M. I went to uninstall Killer Performance Driver Suite UWD.  But it's not listed.  I only found the Killer Ethernet Performance Driver Suite UWD and the Killer Wireless Driver UWD... Thank You.

0 Kudos
Steven_Intel

Many thanks for your reply.

I will keep working on this, as soon as I have an update, I will let you know.

Best regards,

Steven G.

0 Kudos
Steven_Intel

Hello LAPARAMOR,

Many thanks for your patience on this matter.

Please try running the killer driver updates provided by the OEM here: https://www.dell.com/support/home/en-us/product-support/product/xps-8950-desktop/drivers

If the issue persists after trying this, please take a screen capture of the error and attach it to your reply.

Best regards,

Steven G.

0 Kudos