Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7542 Discussions

Link 5300 AGN - Preastoric wifi issues, please help

Bruce6
Beginner

Hi,

I contacted Lenovo, their no help.

I have a T500 with a Link 5300 AGN.  I cant connect to a new wifi router via my T500 but can via my cellphone.  Everyone else can connect to the new router.  Again, but not me.  I can connect to several routers and my phone as a hot spot fine.  This is how I'm emailing you know.

This T500 computer is my primary computer.  Besides an even older desktop, I don't have access to at the moment.

I suspect that some weird issues is in play.

I can see the router and can connect but the connection fails.  I've tried using the built in think-vantage gui and I've tried the windows approach as well.  I cant delete the connection and start again, as it failed and so it does not exist to be deleted - as its not there.

OBTW.  I worked in SC at intel back in 2019 as a contractor...

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Jocelyn_Intel
Employee

Hello, @Bruce6  

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities.  

Due to this product being discontinued; since June 1, 2016, Intel Customer Service no longer supports inquiries for it. You may also find the Discontinued Products website, helping to address your request.    

You can verify this product's discontinuance status in the Customer Support Options for Discontinued Intel® Wireless Products article. 

Thank you for your understanding. 

Best regards, 

Jocelyn M.  

Intel Customer Support Technician. 

0 Kudos