Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7542 Discussions

MLO status on BE200

Zack1991
Beginner

Hi everyone,

I bought a couple of be200 cards, and I would like to know how MLO works on BE200 right now.

Is anyone know that? If it's not working, do we have plans of when it will support?This is kind of important to me.

Reagards

Zack

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
RamyerM_Intel

Hello Zack1991, 

Please accept our sincere apologies for the delay in response and thank you for posting in the communities. To answer this more specifically for you, may I please know where you are inserting this BE200 cards? You may also share with us the SSU logs to be more familiar with your configuration. I will be waiting for your reply. 

Ramyer M. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Zack1991
Beginner

Dear Ramyer,

I was trying to buid a  test environment with be200 to test MLO on a Unbuntu server, but I didn't get any information that the MLO is working on be200, so I stopped and posted this question here. It will be great if you could share the detail with me, thank you~~~

Zack 

Best Regards

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello Zack1991, 

Thank you for letting us know about this information. Kindly please allow us sometime to verify this information for you and I promise to get back to you as soon as possible. 

Ramyer M,

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos