Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7532 Discussions

Release Notes - Complete List of Fixes by Driver Version?

Brad_Jones_2023
Beginner

I am unable to find documentation of the fixes for Intel Driver Updates for the Windows® 10 and Windows 11* WiFi package for the Intel® Wi-Fi 6E/Wi-Fi 6 and Intel® 9000 series Wireless Adapters.   

The current download page only has release notes for 22.220.0 and not for the previous fixes of 22.190 or 22.170 or 22.160. 

Is there a place to download past "Release Notes" files or a comprehensive list of fixes by driver version? 

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello Brad_Jones_2023

Please find attached the release notes that correspond to drivers 22.160, 22.170 and 22.190.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Good luck. I have been asking for this for many years...

...S

Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello Brad_Jones_2023

Thank you for posting on the Intel Communities. We are sorry you are experiencing issues finding the release notes for wireless products.

Old release notes are not available on our website, the only ones as you mentioned will be the ones for the latest versions of the driver. Please allow me to check if there is any extra information that we can provide to you. I will post back once I have an update for you.

Best regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello Brad_Jones_2023

We might be able to share old driver release notes. Could please let us know specifically what driver version you need the release notes for?

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos
Brad_Jones_2023
Beginner

I am looking for release notes for 22.190 or 22.170 or 22.160.  

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello Brad_Jones_2023

Thank you for letting us know. Allow me to check if we can get those documents for you. I will post back once I have an update o this issue.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello Brad_Jones_2023

Please find attached the release notes that correspond to drivers 22.160, 22.170 and 22.190.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello Brad_Jones_2023

I see there are no further questions related to this topic so we will proceed to close this thread. Feel free to open a new topic if you need further assistance. 

Best Regards,  

Hugo O. 

0 Kudos