Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7493 Discussions

Upgrading my Lenovo ideapad gaming 3 wifi card Wi-Fi (Realtek RTL8852BE WiFi 6 to BE200

ujjay
Beginner

im using an intel i7 12 gen laptop with an rtx 3050ti , i tried to install a new be200 wifi card into it ,it reads the drive in device manager and stuff but its says error 43 even tho i have installed the drivers .....im using a lenovo ideapad gaming 3 laptop. It does show the wifi 7 card but doesnt let me use it due to error 43

i booted into ubuntu (3.5) above and it reads the card but i cant use it there also.....the device is genuine from intel so im not sure who to blame .....i tried lenovo version of the driver made for their thinkpads but they dont run as well.

anyone has an solution?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Mike_Intel

Hello ujjay,

Thank you for posting in Intel community Forum.

You need to contact the manufacturer of your motherboard or system to check if the system supports the wifi card that you are using and the configuration. Please check the link below for the Regulatory Information Regarding Wireless Hardware Installation or Upgrade:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000005687/wireless.html

If you have questions, please let us know. Thank you.

Best regards,

Michael L.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos