Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7489 Discussions

actualizar Suite de desempeño Intel® Killer™ Versión: 34.23.3101

Nipp1
Beginner

Hola, estoy recibiendo constantemente avisos para actualizar Suite de desempeño Intel® Killer™ Versión: 34.23.3101,
Actualmente, tengo instalado killer Performance Driver Suite UWD V.34.23.386. Instalado apenas el 18/06/23. El caso es que cada vez que intento instalar, comienza el proceso y se lleva a cabo de manera normal, hasta que casi al final el proceso se interrumpe y lanza un aviso indicando que "el proceso se interrumpió porque se ha encontrado hardware no compatible"
La única opción que tengo es la de cancelar y al pinchar en ese botón, lanza otro aviso indicando que "el proceso se interrumpió antes de completar la instalación de killer Performance Driver Suite UWD, el sistema no se ha modificado"
Al siguiente reinicio vuelve a aparecer ese molesto mensaje, y al repetir el proceso vuelve a hacer exactamente lo mismo. ¿Pueden darme alguna ayuda por favor?

El portátil funciona correctamente hasta donde alcanzo a apreciar.

P.d. Tambien tengo un mensaje diciendo que:

"Datos de configuración obsoletos

No había Internet disponible durante el inicio del programa en 21 de junio de 2023 en 12:00. El programa utilizó datos en caché recuperados por última vez el 20 de junio de 2023 a las 11:41 para determinar las actualizaciones. Haga clic en "Actualizar resultados" para volver a intentarlo."

Agrego Log de instalación. 
0 Kudos
8 Replies
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Nipp1,  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with the Intel® Killer™ Performance Suite.

In order to better assist you, please provide the following:  

1. What is the brand and model name of your wireless adapter?

2. Is this the original adapter that came pre-installed on your computer or did you change/install the adapter to this one?   

3. Was the tool working before? When did the issue start?

4. What is the operating system installed as well as the version and build?

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Nipp1, 

Thanks for the information. Based on your issue, please try the "How to Perform a Clean Installation to Solve Most Intel® Killer™ Performance Suite Issues" steps. 

Let me know if the steps worked, please reply to this thread.

Best regards, 

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Nipp1,  

After checking your thread, I would like to know if you need further assistance. 

If so, please let me know. 

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
Nipp1
Beginner

Hola David, I have been very busy this week, I will try your solution on the weekend. I will keep you up to date about this issue as soon as I follow your solution.

Best regards.

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Nipp1, 

Thanks for your confirmation. I understand that you will need more time to try the steps provided.

I will be waiting for your next response with the results.

Best regards, 

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Nipp1,  

After checking your thread, I would like to know if you need further assistance. 

If so, please let me know. 

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Nipp1,  

I was checking your thread and see that we have not heard back from you.  

I’m going to close your post, but if you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to create a new thread. 

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Nipp1, 

Since I did not receive any response to confirm if the reinstallation of the Intel® Killer™ Performance Suite worked, I recommend you check with the computer manufacturer for further support.  

Regards,  

Deivid A. 

0 Kudos