Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7545 Discussions

intel centrino wireless-n 135

amindesetif
Beginner

hi

i have lenovo G 500 and it use intel centrino wireless-n 135 model 135bnhmw

after 2-3 hours i lose wifi i most restart laptop and mybe after 2-3 min after restart i lost wifi

i use windows 7 pro

I have used drivers 15.8 - 15.6 -19.6-19.70 

the same the same problem

0 Kudos
3 Replies
AlHill
Super User

Long discontinued and not supported:

https://ark.intel.com/content/www/us/en/ark/products/66887/intel-centrino-wirelessn-135-single-band.html

Also, Windows 7 is discontinued and not supported.

It is time for you to get new(er) hardware.

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Maybe Windows 12 will be better]

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Package version 19.70 is the final version that provides a driver for the N-135. If you are having problems, there is nothing that we can do to help you. You need to look into a replacement card.

Sorry,

...S

0 Kudos
Jose_Intel
Employee

Hello @amindesetif

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities.   

Due to this product being discontinued, Intel Customer Service no longer supports inquiries for it, I am glad to see that fellow community members have the knowledge and they jumped in and helped. You may also find the Discontinued Products website, website helpful to address your request.    

For more details, please refer to the support page: Customer Support Options for Discontinued Intel® Wireless Products

Please keep in mind that this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel. Thank you for your understanding. 

Best regards,

Jose B.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos