oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.
1295 Discussions

2023.1 version of oneAPI Base and HPC Toolkit

sh0rtFus3
Beginner

I'm looking to download the oneAPI Base and HPC Toolkits for version 2023.1 on Windows x64. This is important because we have a toolchain from a supplier that has only been tested with this version, and we will not receive support from our supplier if we diverge on the oneAPI version. Currently the official download page only offers 2023.2

I've seen similar posts on this forum requesting previous versions, some which say one would need a licence to get previous versions, and some where the mod has provided a direct link to download the installer, so although this has been asked before there is no resolution to my specific version requirement.

How would I go about getting 2023.1 oneAPI Base and HPC Toolkits?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
RahulC_Intel

Hi Dinesh, we would like to inform you that older version of Intel® oneAPI Toolkits has been removed publicly. You will find only latest version of Intel® oneAPI Toolkits availably publicly.

Please note Intel® has decided that Intel® oneAPI Toolkits Versions: 2023.1.0 and earlier are not supported anymore. We urge users to upgrade to the latest version of Intel® developer tools.  

The unsupported versions do not include the latest functional and security updates. These versions are targeted to be removed after a period. For more information refer to the link:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/developer/articles/release-notes/oneapi-supported-product-versions.htm, and scroll down to the Unsupported Product Versions.  

However, Intel® oneAPI users with active Intel® Priority Support can access older versions via a secure portal and gain access as part of support subscription.  

Refer to the link: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/developer/get-help/faq-priority-support.html and know more about priority support. 

0 Kudos
sh0rtFus3
Beginner

Hi @RahulC_Intel 

I understand that Intel will no longer provide support for previous versions, and thats fine for me. But I am locked into a version to due a vendor dependency and require this specific version. I'm happy not to receive Intel support for that product, I just need the installer.

From this post you can see that another user was given a direct link to the downloader for a previous version by @Soumya_M_Intel , why the inconsistency? Solved: Where can I find older versions (2021.2) of Intel OneAPI Base and HPC - Intel Community

Regards

Dinesh

0 Kudos
RahulC_Intel

Hi Dinesh, we understood your concern. However, the shared thread is very old. Please note that we can not share the older version download link with non priority users because of Intel® policy.

As we mentioned earlier that Intel® has decided that Intel® oneAPI Toolkits Versions: 2023.1.0 and earlier are not supported anymore. We urge users to upgrade to the latest version of Intel® developer tools.  

The unsupported versions do not include the latest functional and security updates. These versions are targeted to be removed after a period. For more information refer to the link:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/developer/articles/release-notes/oneapi-supported-product-versions.htm, and scroll down to the Unsupported Product Versions.  

Nonetheless, Intel® oneAPI users with active Intel® Priority Support can access older versions via a secure portal and gain access as part of support subscription.  

Refer to the link: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/developer/get-help/faq-priority-support.html and know more about priority support. 

0 Kudos
RahulC_Intel

Hi Dinesh, unfortunately we were unable to hear back from you. 

If you have any further query, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel®. 

0 Kudos