oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.
1314 Discussions

AI Toolkit offline installation package requires an internet connection

CodeMonkeyqaq
Beginner

Hello, I try to install AI Analytics Toolkit on offline server with CentOS 6.6 version. Previously I successfully installed HPC Toolkit. However this time the installation reported an error saying that I need to establish a network connection. I confirmed that the installation package I am using is the offline version. I don't know where the problem is.
Attach my error picture and installation log.
I would be very grateful if I could get a reply as soon as possible!

0 Kudos
2 Replies
ArpanB_Intel

Hi Xingzhou, please note the support for CentOS was been deprecated since the release of 2022 version of the Intel® AI Analytics Toolkit. Also, prior to that the toolkit was supported only on Ubuntu* 18.04.1, Ubuntu* 20.04, and CentOS* 7. For more information, visit> https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/developer/articles/system-requirements/intel-oneapi-ai-analytics-toolkit-system-requirements.html

Thus, we suggest you to install the software on a supported platform.

0 Kudos
ArpanB_Intel

Xingzhou, unfortunately we were unable to hear back from you.

If you have any further queries, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel®.

0 Kudos