oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.

Blank screen installer

Cloud1
Beginner

Trying to install fortran but only seeing blank white screen.

0 Kudos
9 Replies
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi Cloud1,

Thanks for posting your concern on the forum. Please let us know the below details as they will allow us to assist you better.

• The operating system name and version.
  • The version of the Intel® Fortran Compiler.
  • Are you using the customizable (i.e. online) installer or a full (i.e. offline) installer?
  • What are the versions of Visual Studio currently installed & recently uninstalled (if any)?

Looking forward to your response.

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi Cloud1,

Kindly let us know the below details.

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos
Cloud1
Beginner

Hi,

I was trying installation on clean virtual machine.

- OS Windows 10

- w_fortran-compiler_p_2023.0.0.25579_offline.exe

- I was trying either and it did not work

- Tried it after installing VS 2022 Professional

Best,

Simon

0 Kudos
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi Simon,

Thanks for the details. Based on the them, we would require a copy of the Info (using 'Copy Info') from 'About' of the Help section of Visual Studio 2022. Could you please share it? It will allow us to understand the issue further.

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos
Cloud1
Beginner

Unfortunately, no. I was trying to install it under VM before going to real working environment since I had some problems in the past. Since it did not work, I have reverted my VM back to pre-installed time and I do not have windows state when this happened. I have tried to install it on working environment outside of VM and it did work there.

0 Kudos
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi Simon,

Thanks for the update. Glad to know that it worked outside of the VM. Are there any further concerns regarding the installation or integration? Please feel free to let us know. We are always here to assist you.

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi Simon,

Please feel free to let us know if you have any other concerns.

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi Simon,

We understand that your issue might have been completely resolved. However, we just wanted to confirm if there are any further concerns. This is to update you that we have not heard from you on our previous responses. Please reply within the next 24 business hours to keep this thread active.

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos
ArpanB_Intel

Dragan, unfortunately we were unable to hear back to you.

If you have any further queries, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel®.

0 Kudos