oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.

In need for OneAPI Base Toolkit 2022.3

Arnaud_Nz
Beginner

Hello,

I am in need for the OneAPI Base Toolkit version 2022.3.0, both for Linux and Windows OS. I noticed the website only host recent version (2023.0 and 2023.1). I need version 2022.3 for compatibility purposes. Can anyone provide me with the download links?

I appreciate any help you can provide.

Thank you

Arnaud_

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
ArpanB_Intel

Arnaud, we have contacted you internally to gather some information. Please check your inbox and respond to us internally as the information is non-public in nature.

0 Kudos
ArpanB_Intel

Arnaud, please note that older download files are only available for users with a Priority Support. If you do not have Priority Support, we suggest you to purchase a license. Please contact your nearest re-seller/distributor for any query regarding the purchase of a license. They would support you throughout the purchase process.

To contact your nearest re-seller/distributor, please click here: https://software.intel.com/content/www/us/en/develop/tools/resellers.html, and scroll down to select your country from the drop down menu. You will be presented with their contact information.

0 Kudos
ArpanB_Intel

Arnaud, unfortunately we were unable to hear back from you.

If you have any further queries, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel®.

0 Kudos