oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.
1314 Discussions

Intel Fortran uninstall from the commandline (windows)

DevOpsGuy
Beginner

I was able to get my Intel Fortran installing with the following command

Start-Process .\w_fortran-compiler_p_2024.0.2.27_offline.exe  -ArgumentList "-a -s --eula accept -p=NEED_VS2022_INTEGRATION=1" -NoNewWindow -Wait

but I am trying to get a silent uninstall for this product going. 

I see the installer.exe (which does launch fine and provides an uninstall option) but I can't find the options for uninstalling silently from the command line.

“C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\oneAPI\Installer\Install.exe”  is the executable, but I can't get it to spit out options.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Barbara_P_Intel

Since your question is regarding install/uninstall I'll move this to the Installation Forum. They can help you best.

0 Kudos
DevOpsGuy
Beginner

does this actually work?

.\installer.exe --silent  --action remove  --product-id intel.oneapi.lin.fortran-compiler.product

(thanks for moving this to the installer  subforum),  I was able to see similar questions that addressed for other products here.

0 Kudos
Vipin_Singh1

Hi Carl, Could you please share the below details with us?

• Version of Microsoft Visual Studio installed along with it's build version.
  • OS build on which you are installing the product.
  • Exact version of Intel® oneAPI Base toolkit.
  • Other versions of Intel® Parallel Studio XE or Intel® oneAPI already installed on the system.
  • Is the installer an online or an offline package? 

0 Kudos
Vipin_Singh1

Hi Carl, unfortunately, we were unable to hear back from you. 

If you have any further queries, please post a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel®. 

0 Kudos