oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.

Intel OneAPI repository key expired

Dan78
Novice

Hi all,

I am trying to install Intel Fortran compiler and also update current packages installed on my system but whenever I try to update or install a package it is shown that they key for the repository is expired. I am running Fedora 38 and execute "dnf update". The repository which doesn't have a valid key anymore is "https://yum.repos.intel.com/oneapi" and the key is fetched from "https://yum.repos.intel.com/intel-gpg-keys/GPG-PUB-KEY-INTEL-SW-PRODUCTS.PUB". Would you please advice?

Thanks in advance,

Dan

0 Kudos
1 Solution
ArpanB_Intel

Danesh, unfortunately we were unable to get a response.

If you have any further queries, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel®.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
ArpanB_Intel

Hi Danesh, we do not support usage of non-native package managers like yum on Ubuntu or apt on RHEL, only the native ones. We have checked native package managers on all the supported platforms and they are fine:

• ubuntu:22.04 - apt - OK
  • ubuntu:20.04 - apt - OK
  • debian:9 - apt - OK
  • debian:10 - apt - OK
  • debian:11 - apt - OK
  • redhat/ubi8 - dnf - OK
  • redhat/ubi9 - dnf - OK
  • rockylinux:8 - dnf - OK
  • rockylinux:9 - dnf - OK
  • fedora:36 - dnf - OK
  • fedora:37 - dnf - OK
  • amazonlinux:2 - yum - OK
  • amazonlinux:2022 - dnf - OK
  • registry.suse.com/suse/sle15:15.3 - zypper - OK
  • registry.suse.com/suse/sle15:15.4 - zypper - OK

The only known system where this issue appears is Fedora 38 which is not yet supported by oneAPI. It's tracked separately and will be resolved by the time a new Intel® oneAPI Toolkit version supporting it is released. Thus, this is not a defect for Intel® oneAPI Toolkit 2023.1. We hope to address this in the upcoming update.

0 Kudos
Dan78
Novice

Hi Arpan,

Thanks you for your answer. Can you please let me know when a new version of OneAPI will be released? I am using a VM with Fedora 37 so far but would be more convenient to use my host with Fedora 38.

Regards,

Dan

0 Kudos
ArpanB_Intel

Danesh, unfortunately we will not be able to share a future roadmap for our products. We suggest you to turn your notifications on for future releases so that you are notified once a new update is made public.

0 Kudos
ArpanB_Intel

Danesh, unfortunately we were unable to get a response.

If you have any further queries, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel®.