oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.
1314 Discussions

Intel oneAPI Base Toolkit 2024.0.0 32-bit download same as 64-bit

TomCummings
Novice

When I try to download the 32-bit installer for the Intel oneAPI Base Toolkit 2024.0.0 from https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/developer/tools/oneapi/base-toolkit-download.html?operatingsystem=window&distributions=online , the downloaded installer is the same as the 64-bit installer found on the same page. Is there any way to get the 32-bit installer?  

14 Replies
Barbara_P_Intel

This is more of a question for the Installation folks. I'll move this to that Forum.

0 Kudos
Guillaume_A_
New Contributor I

Hello,

Same prob today.

Could you please fix the download link to the 32-bit installer?

Thx

0 Kudos
Vipin_Singh1

Hi Thomas, please note that the product is designed to work with both Intel@64 and IA-32 architectures. You can easily install the product on IA-32 bit architectures as well. Please check and uncheck the box while installing the product.

0 Kudos
StanislavPetkov
Beginner

Hi 32bit version of the product is an Addon.

Links in intel site are wrong - they do point to 64bit version instead of 32bit.

0 Kudos
TomCummings
Novice

Hi Vipin, 

What do you mean by "Please check and uncheck the box"? 

0 Kudos
Vipin_Singh1

Hi Thomas, we regret any inconvenience caused as a result of a misunderstanding regarding the product. Please know that Intel oneAPI Base Toolkit for Windows (32 bit) Includes 32-bit libraries of:​

• Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives (Intel® IPP)​
  • Intel® oneAPI Math Kernel Library (oneMKL)​

Note: This package is an add-on that requires Intel® oneAPI Base Toolkit for Windows* (64 bit) to be installed first. 

Please refer to the below link for more information:

Intel® oneAPI Base Toolkit for Windows (32 bit)

0 Kudos
StanislavPetkov
Beginner

Hi Vipin,

any chance for the link to be fixed soon?

0 Kudos
TomCummings
Novice

That link is the same one that I posted in the original question. The issue is that the link shown below (from that page) gives you the 64-bit oneAPI base Toolkit installer, not the 32-bit version.

TomCummings_0-1701981551694.png

Guillaume_A_
New Contributor I

Please Intel, just check the link you provided and note that it does not point to the 32bit version of the toolkit!

Bellow links are supposed to give us the 32bit version of MKL and IPP:

Download_page.PNG

but currently both links point to the 64bit version.

Vipin_Singh1

Hi Thomas, we have sent a private message. Kindly check your community inbox.

0 Kudos
Guillaume_A_
New Contributor I

Is there any useful information in this private msg?

On the same subject: https://community.intel.com/t5/Intel-oneAPI-Math-Kernel-Library/is-there-a-32-bit-version-of-the-2024-MKL-library/td-p/1546955

Is there or not a 32bit version of MKL and IPP 2024?

0 Kudos
TomCummings
Novice

"Is there any useful information in this private msg?" - all it said was that they were elevating this request to another team. 

Nothing has been resolved yet, at least for me.

0 Kudos
Guillaume_A_
New Contributor I

We can see in the MKL 2023.2 Release Notes :

Intel® oneMKL 32-bit binaries will be deprecated in the upcoming Intel® oneMKL 2024.0 release and targeted to be removed after one year deprecation notice period.

It means that the 32bit version should be still available with oneMKL 2024.0.

0 Kudos
Guillaume_A_
New Contributor I

FYI it seems that download links for the 32bit version have been fixed during the week-end.

Regards

0 Kudos