oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.
1258 Discussions

Intel parallel studio xe 2016 license activation

Carlygao
New Contributor I

Hi,

I have to use parallel studio xe 2016. I heard its license is valid forever, but needs to be activated after a while. I uninstall it and reinstall it. However, I was stuck by the license activation stage. It seems neither of the methods works. I used the downloaded software from my teammate, so I can find it in my Intel account, and can't resend the license file for me. I also don't know its serial number. 

In this situation, how should I do? Thanks.

Carly

0 Kudos
4 Replies
DavidWhite
Valued Contributor II

You should be able to use the OneAPI version which is now available for download and use free of charge.  

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/developer/tools/oneapi/toolkits.html

0 Kudos
Carlygao
New Contributor I

Unfortunately, my codes don't work with oneAPI. I have to keep on using parallel studio xe 2016. Is there any place I can download it, so I can receive the license by myself? Thanks.

Carly

0 Kudos
Arjen_Markus
Honored Contributor I

Any specific cause for this? I would say that this will be of importance to the compiler writers.

0 Kudos
Barbara_P_Intel

I'm moving this question over to the Installation and Licensing Forum. They can help you better.

0 Kudos