oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.

License transfer

Tom_Smith8001
Beginner

Hello,

I have a license for Intel Parallel Studio that was assigned to previous employee of our IT department who is no longer here.  I would like to have the renewed license reassigned to me.  I would also like to upgrade to Intel oneAPI with the HPC toolkit since it includes the Fortran compiler.

Thanks,

Tom

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
7 Replies
Vipin_Singh1

Hi Tom, we have sent you a private message and asked for some confidential information. Please check your community inbox and share the details with us via private message

0 Kudos
Tom_Smith8001
Beginner

Hello Vipin,

Can you tell me if this is being sent by private message?  I'm not sure so I thought I would double check first.

Thanks,

Tom

0 Kudos
Vipin_Singh1

Hi Tom, we have sent you a private message and asked for some confidential information. Kindly check your community inbox and share the details with us via private message. This message is to inform you that we have sent you a private message.

Note: Please share the details with us via private message.

0 Kudos
Vipin_Singh1

Hi Tom, we have sent you a private message. Kindly check your community inbox.

0 Kudos
Vipin_Singh1

Hi Tom, we're pleased to let you know that we've resolved your initial query. Regarding your additional concern, we want to clarify that only the Intel® oneAPI Toolkits and the latest products are available for free. When installing the Intel® oneAPI Toolkit, there's no need for a license file as activation isn't required during the installation process.

However, if you wish to download older/deactivated products such as, Intel® oneAPI Toolkits, Intel® Parallel Studio XE etc. then, one should have priority support to access the older/deactivated products that are no longer in Intel® Registration Center. 

If you would like to bring the support services or purchase new license, please connect with your preferred partner with the help of the below link.

Resellers' Contact Info Link: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/developer/tools/resellers.html

Webstore Link: https://softwarestore.intel.com/SuiteSelection/oneAPI 

Webstore Email: intelsoftwarestore@ispfulfillment.com 

Webstore Phone Number: 1-800-599-4285

Have a nice day ahead!

0 Kudos
Vipin_Singh1

Hi Tom, we have sent you a private message. Kindly check your community inbox.

0 Kudos
Vipin_Singh1

Hi Tom, we have sent you a private message. Kindly check your community inbox. We are glad that the issue has been resolved.  

If you have any further queries, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel®. 

0 Kudos