oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.

Related changing hostID

taglee
Beginner

Hello, 

I'm using the account below.

tag.lee@samsung.com

The license I have is originally from the owner of another user, but that person has left the company and I am going to use it.
So I've marked Developer, not Owner.
In this case, can I change myself to Owner?
And I want to change the Host ID, but I wonder if the Host ID can be changed only by Owenr.
For your information, the maintenance period of my license has expired.

Please send us a reply at your earliest convenience.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi taglee,

Thanks for posting your concern on the forum. Kindly note that the host information can be modified by either the License Owner or the License Administrator, however, not by the Developer (registered user). You would require a license transfer to set your account role to Owner for the license.

We have recently sent a private message to your forum inbox requesting the license serial number & new host information as they are confidential information. The requested details would allow us to assist you further.

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos
taglee
Beginner

Hi Soumya, 

I checked my forum inbox, but I haven't received any message yet.
I would appreciate it if you send me the message again.

Thank you in advance. 

Best regards. 

0 Kudos
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi taglee,

Thanks for letting us know about the issue. That's quite an odd issue. However, appreciate you for sharing the update regarding it or else we wouldn't have known. I have re-messaged you on the forum inbox.

Please let us know if its still not available.

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos
taglee
Beginner

Hi Soumya, 

I received the e-mail you sent.
I'd like to send you the information you requested and additional questions, but I cannot reply by your e-mail.
How should I deliver the information you requested?

And additional inquiries are as follows.

I checked the below information.
- The host name of the server system
- The host ID of the server system
Other than that, I'm not sure what the port numbers mean.
I'd appreciate it if you explain it in more detail.

Thank you in advance. 

Best regards. 

0 Kudos
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi taglee,

Thanks for the update. There seems to be a technical glitch due to which only the notification email of the message we had sent reached you. We apologize for the situation. We are working on it internally and the issue would be resolved soon.

However, kindly note we have recently sent an email to you. Feel free to reply to it with the previously requested details.

Please know that the Intel® Software License Manager uses two ports to serve licenses - one for lmgrd (the main license service) and one for the INTEL vendor daemon. You may refer to the below link for more information on the port numbers.

Link: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/developer/articles/guide/ports-of-software-license-manager.html

Based on your preference, we can use the default port numbers or the port numbers that were previously set for your license (as they need to be free for use and not blocked by any firewall or institutional restrictions).

However, please let us know if you have any concerns. Hope you have a nice day ahead!

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi taglee,

Please let us know the requested details. Those information will allow us to assist you further. Kindly update us if our email had not reached you. Looking forward to your response.

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi taglee,

We understand that you might be looking into the issue. However, this is to update you that we have not heard from you regarding the details that we had requested in our last email. Kindly reply within the next 24 business hours to keep this thread active. 

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos