oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.
1340 Discussions

Setup file OneAPI HPI 2021.3 install file could not be found.

ghyh7845
Beginner

Hello, and thank you for reading this request.

I wanted to install Visual studio 2019 for use with oneapi (basetool, hpi), but I couldn't find the installation file. Because only the 2023 version was exposed. or I don't think I found it.

I want to download oneapi hpi 2021.3 for windows, but I wonder if there is a solution. 

That is about it. Thank you for your attention.

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
ArpanB_Intel

Hi Gyohyeon, we have contacted you privately to gather some information. Please check your inbox and respond to us there as the information is non-public in nature.

0 Kudos
ArpanB_Intel

Gyohyeon, we have contacted you internally with some information. Please check your inbox for further updates.

0 Kudos
ArpanB_Intel

Gyohyeon, please note that older software editions are available only for purchased license users.

We have also shared some information with you internally regarding your issue. Please check your inbox for further updates.

0 Kudos
ArpanB_Intel

Note:

User shared internally that the issue is resolved from the backend,

0 Kudos
ArpanB_Intel

Gyohyeon, thank you for sharing the confirmation. We are glad that the issue is resolved.

If you have any further queries, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel®.

0 Kudos