oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.
1317 Discussions

Trouble Downloading Intel® SDK For OpenCL™ Applications

JFustos
Beginner

Greetings, I am trying to download Intel® SDK For OpenCL™ Applications, and I have tried from multiple computers using multiple web browsers and I get the same problem in all.

My process is go to Intel® SDK For OpenCL™ Applications overview page, click Latest version of the SDK: Download

Under download options and Download a stand-alone version I click Windows

The problem is, I am taken to a screen that has me fill out a little info, then click a submit button. Once I click submit, I am taken to an oops screen that says the link must be broken. When I click to go back, I can fill out different info in drop-down boxes and click submit again only to go to the same oops screen.

This post is also in FPGA forum as that is where the website help team sent me, but this might be a better place for it.

Thanks,

0 Kudos
1 Reply
ArpanB_Intel

Hi Jacob, we see that you have posted a similar thread here: https://community.intel.com/t5/Intel-FPGA-Software-Installation/Trouble-Downloading-Intel-SDK-For-OpenCL-Applications/m-p/1471516, which was addressed by our representatives. Thus, we are going ahead and closing this thread.

If you have any further queries, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel®.

0 Kudos